Doctrine Discussion about matters of the faith.

Old 05-11-2009, 01:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee View Post
Aloha Tandi,

Again you have shown in your quote below that you do not fully understand words (and origins). Aloha is English originated in Hawaii. You do not do "Tandakiya" justice in using his name. Appaloosas are very "smart" horses and can be trained to do things and not chomp against the bit.

You are a very good example of why women should not teach men. You insert snide little sweet remarks (like only women can do) like in the quote above. These "smart" remarks are uncalled for. Like a woman you just bait George.

I see why there are so many divorces today!

Aloha,
Renee

There's hope for sister Tandi yet Renee, I wrote her what constitutes a small book along with the pleading of many others in this forum. Right now she wants to glory in her own works and flesh, to go about establishing her own righteousness with her shaloms and el shaddai bumperstickers and maybe through her fall some Gentile will rise and be exalted in Christ. She'll get tired one day of being rocky ground and just keep giving her Scripture, it won't return to Him void. If it richochets off her it'll just take someone else in the heart, it's not been in vain.

Grace, peace, and D'osvedonya sister

Tony

Last edited by tonybones2112; 05-11-2009 at 01:04 AM. Reason: typo
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 05-19-2009, 10:44 AM
Tandi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee View Post
Aloha Tandi,

Again you have shown in your quote below that you do not fully understand words (and origins). Aloha is English originated in Hawaii. You do not do "Tandakiya" justice in using his name. Appaloosas are very "smart" horses and can be trained to do things and not chomp against the bit.

You are a very good example of why women should not teach men. You insert snide little sweet remarks (like only women can do) like in the quote above. These "smart" remarks are uncalled for. Like a woman you just bait George.

I see why there are so many divorces today!

Aloha,
Renee
Renee, at the prompting of the LORD, I just need to say that I forgive you (and your husband) for causing me pain and distress over your false characterization of me. For some reason it hurts more when the bashing comes from a woman.

To clarify, I compared your “aloha” to my “shalom” which TONY had mockingly characterized as a “foreign tongue.”

Quote:
Tony at post 47: I apologize for mixing my Tandis(Tandys) up. Besides doing a little business with Tandy Leather, I get confused sometimes my friend. Plus mistaking you for our sister who keeps Torah and loves to bid goodbye in an unknown tongue adds to the confusion.
(Tony continues to mock me with his El Shaddai bumper sticker remark at post 51, along with misrepresenting my views.)

Both aloha and shalom are virtual synonyms, as is the equivalent English word “hello.” You can HEAR the similarities when you pronounce the words.

Aloha
Shalom
Hello

ALL language is derived from proto-Hebrew. See Isaac Mozeson’s research here:

Babble from Babel article:

http://edenics.homestead.com/

In other words, I feel I did not deserve the cruel, judgmental bashing I got from George and from you and that you both overreacted to my simple word comparison. On my part, there was no snide remark, no intent or tone of disrespect, no parting shot, no false accusation, no feminism, no baiting, no teaching men......it is all in your imaginations.

And I have been married to the same man for over 40 years, so if your divorce remark was conjecture about my marital status it was inappropriate as well.

Regardless, I forgive you, and I forgive George.

May the LORD bless you with His peace (shalom)

Tandi
Old 05-19-2009, 01:29 PM

Biblically, a "tongue" is another, known language.
An "unknown togue" is speech (or gobledeguk) that nobody from any nation could understand, for it is not a language, it is not known.

Hello, Aloha and Shalom are all from known languages, tongues that are not unknown.

Pardon me if I'm a little sensitive to the distinction, I deal with alot of charismatics. Nor is it a big deal if someone accidentally misuses the words, however when they hang a gross doctrine on it....

Is there anywhere in the Bible where we are told to forgive a wise rebuke? -or is this an escapist denial with an attempt to insinuate the rebuker was in error?
Old 05-20-2009, 12:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tandi View Post
Renee, at the prompting of the LORD, I just need to say that I forgive you (and your husband) for causing me pain and distress over your false characterization of me. For some reason it hurts more when the bashing comes from a woman.

To clarify, I compared your “aloha” to my “shalom” which TONY had mockingly characterized as a “foreign tongue.”

(Tony continues to mock me with his El Shaddai bumper sticker remark at post 51, along with misrepresenting my views.)

Both aloha and shalom are virtual synonyms, as is the equivalent English word “hello.” You can HEAR the similarities when you pronounce the words.

Aloha
Shalom
Hello

ALL language is derived from proto-Hebrew. See Isaac Mozeson’s research here:

Babble from Babel article:

http://edenics.homestead.com/

In other words, I feel I did not deserve the cruel, judgmental bashing I got from George and from you and that you both overreacted to my simple word comparison. On my part, there was no snide remark, no intent or tone of disrespect, no parting shot, no false accusation, no feminism, no baiting, no teaching men......it is all in your imaginations.

And I have been married to the same man for over 40 years, so if your divorce remark was conjecture about my marital status it was inappropriate as well.

Regardless, I forgive you, and I forgive George.

May the LORD bless you with His peace (shalom)

Tandi
Sister Tandi, you don't know me, therefore you are not aware of the fact you are not being mocked, because if you were being mocked by me, you'd know it. I have no patience for Judaizers and I will have to admit you are the first I got beyond one sentence with. This forum is one composed of people saved by grace according to Paul's gospel, apart from the works of the Law, sabbath keeping, torah following and shaloming. It's cute with Zola Levitt, it has a dull thud here.

Two of the most misunderstood books of the Bible are I and II Corinthians, due to the fact right division and precept upon precept Bible study is a heresy among many of the denominationalists. Both these books are easily understood however if rightly divided if we search the Scriptures and it is revealed to us the church at Corinth was primarily a Jewish church composed of Jews, and their heretical practice was Judaizing:

Ac 18:8 And Crispus, the chief ruler of the synagogue, believed on the Lord with all his house; and many of the Corinthians hearing believed, and were baptized.
1Co 1:14 I thank God that I baptized none of you, but Crispus and Gaius;

Thus we see the makeup of the Corinthian church manifest above and we see Paul's pre-Acts 28 ministry defined in the passage below:

Ro 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

This is demonstrated to us graphically below:

1Co 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

All through the Acts period(Times Past) Paul is under this Jew-first commission yet the point he was trying to make to the Corinthians is found in this passage:

Ga 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

Amateur anthropologists like to divide mankind into Negro, Caucasian, and Oriental, we find the true three races of man below:

1Co 10:32 Give none offence, neither to the Jews, nor to the Gentiles, nor to the church of God:

This church of God is the Body, the mystery revealed only to Paul and kept hid in God in all prior ages:

Eph. 3:1 For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles,
2 If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you–ward:
3 How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,
5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;
6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

This gospel of the grace of God, Christ crucified that salvation apart from the works of the Law might be manifest, to the Jews first, then to the Gentiles, in one Body co-equal.

Judaizers were not new to Paul:

Acts 15:1 And certain men which came down from Judaea taught the brethren, and said, Except ye be circumcised after the manner of Moses, ye cannot be saved.
2 When therefore Paul and Barnabas had no small dissension and disputation with them, they determined that Paul and Barnabas, and certain other of them, should go up to Jerusalem unto the apostles and elders about this question.

The verse below is used by modern day Pharisees to "prove" that anything longer than a Jack Hyles crewcut is Satanic:

1Co 11:14 Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him?

Thus the Jack Hyles-Sword Of The Lord Mafia have recovered the veil of the Temple that was rent in twain and stitched it back and put it down between Malachi and Matthew. Fortunately some of us can cut through that veil with Isaiah 28 and discover the truth:

Le 19:27 Ye shall not round the corners of your heads, neither shalt thou mar the corners of thy beard.

I've heard Hyles and the SOTL Mafia preach that "Jesus Christ's hair was not below His collar." Jesus Christ was a fundamentalist orthodox Jew whose hair took up 25 percent of His bodyweight.

My point? My point is that Paul rebuked the Corinthians because there were Judaizers in the church and I've written another small book in this message because sister Tandi, you are the Judaizer in this forum.

You're not? Then we can expect your renunciation of sabbath keeping, torah following, and shaloming in your next message.

You once said you liked my direct approach. Oh boy, I bet you don't like it now. I bet me and the other Pauline Christians in this forum is the reason why on you website you only "visit" this forum and don't necessarily "recommend" or "endorse" it.

In conclusion I'll say I think you need to stop playing the aggrieved martyr and go to the threads and read what the Christians in this group have written you to the tune of a small to medium book because they were led of God to do it.

D'Osvedonya

Tony
Old 05-20-2009, 09:21 AM
Forum Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybones2112 View Post
In conclusion I'll say I think you need to stop playing the aggrieved martyr and go to the threads and read what the Christians in this group have written you to the tune of a small to medium book because they were led of God to do it.
And I need to add that the only reason this stuff is still on the forum is because it has been so well refuted in plain sight. It is my desire that Tandi's posts, and the replies to them, will be used to show passers-by who may be confused about the issue what the truth is.
Old 05-20-2009, 11:06 AM

All gifts given by our Lord are nothing without Charity.

Let's be careful we don't become as sounding brass in our daily walks.

God Bless you all in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Old 05-20-2009, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diligent View Post
And I need to add that the only reason this stuff is still on the forum is because it has been so well refuted in plain sight. It is my desire that Tandi's posts, and the replies to them, will be used to show passers-by who may be confused about the issue what the truth is.
You understand my point of view then Brandon, that this forum is viewed by many, many more than just the members, and why I think our replies and responses should be based on Scripture(as brother George, me, and many others here post). His words will not return to Him void. Our personal opinions I don;t think is what this forum deserves, I think we should back our various messages up with Scripture.

This is why I think Tandi should show us from the Scriptures where I am mocking and misrepresenting her:

Show us where a Christian has to speak Hebrew, "keep" the sabbath, and "follow" the Torah
Show us where dispensational teaching is wrong.
Show us where Paul preached the same gospel as Peter, James, and John, and that Law observance was part of this gospel.

Grace and peace brother

Tony
Old 05-20-2009, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Jerry View Post

Brother Jerry, I didn't spend maybe a total of nine hours, with a partially severed finger, typing my responses to Tandi because I am mad at her or don't like her. She complains about being mocked, she never addresses the responses to her except to complain that someone has done something mean and nasty to her. When you can get a response from her it's usually some second hand SDA nonsense and the only Scripture she quotes is to again complain that she is being treated badly in the forum, "mocked", and "misrepresented".

So after almost 3 months I'm waiting for her to proclaim her position as I did from practically day one.

Grace and peace brother

Tony
Old 05-21-2009, 05:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiemama View Post
So, just because anyone mentions repentance at all they suddenly believe Lordship Salvation? Wow. I didn't think people were that juvenile. But I wouldn't trust anything off of Jesus-is-savior.com anyway.
Good point, and I don't think she was being flippant.
Old 05-21-2009, 06:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Jerry View Post

You know, it sounds like you're judging a person who is being a fire and brimstone preacher. Just because a person is strong in the Lord, and is speaking the truth, doesn't mean he has no love for those he speaks to.
On the contrary, when someone warns another of hell, unless they repent, they are being quite biblical.
Ezekiel:4: Then whosoever heareth the sound of the trumpet, and taketh not warning; if the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be upon his own head.
5: He heard the sound of the trumpet, and took not warning; his blood shall be upon him. But he that taketh warning shall deliver his soul.
6: But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

My heart breaks for those who are being deceived by the devil and his group. I love the lost, and the saved.

Last edited by biblereader; 05-21-2009 at 06:02 AM. Reason: need more info