General Chit-Chat Whatever doesn't fit anywhere else goes here.

Old 09-13-2008, 03:23 PM

Default Swordsearcher!

All the time I have spent on the forum and I didn't realise that swordsearcher had a 30 day trial!!! Thanks Brandon! I am unemployed at the minute and money is tight, I know its not much but I will certainly buy this when I can.
The Software is fantastic and now I don't have to copy/paste verses from biblegateway !!

What A great Job you have done with this software, God Bless

EDIT: I am like a Kid in a sweet shop with this, by trade I am a Graphic Designer (Sign trade) / Flash Web designer and I have been inspired to make my own KJB info site and this will be absolutely brilliant for my scripture references!

Last edited by peopleoftheway; 09-13-2008 at 03:35 PM.
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 09-16-2008, 04:26 PM

Its the best software for Bible study that I have ever seen!
Old 09-16-2008, 06:06 PM

Yes it is definitely fantastic software, I have been finding posting easier due to the fact I don't have to use Biblegateway for verses any more, and its just so well laid out and informative I cant wait until I get the full version! God has blessed Brandon with a talent and he produced this! All Glory to God! (you have done well to Brandon )
Old 09-17-2008, 03:54 AM
the_archangel007

Default KJB AV Original Message

This is awesome one, BUT please take note that commentaries are prone to error, these are human writings that might change the original message (of KJB AV).

Personal Bible studies & Fellowship with Jesus Christ is the secret of fruitfulness.

King James Bible Authorized Version IS truly the VERY WORD of GOD! ALLELUIA!

"Eternal Life is A Free Gift!" JOHN 3:16
JESUS - The ONLY WAY to Heaven
JOHN 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."
Old 09-20-2008, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_archangel007 View Post
This is awesome one, BUT please take note that commentaries are prone to error, these are human writings that might change the original message (of KJB AV).

Personal Bible studies & Fellowship with Jesus Christ is the secret of fruitfulness.

King James Bible Authorized Version IS truly the VERY WORD of GOD! ALLELUIA!

"Eternal Life is A Free Gift!" JOHN 3:16
JESUS - The ONLY WAY to Heaven
JOHN 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."
I agree with you on the commentaries brother, I don't usually refer to any of those anyways, I only really use the dictionaries or lexicon but the Bulk of my study is in the words of the Lord Jesus Christ God Almighty!
May I just thank from the bottom of my heart the brother who has donated me this software, I know that he wishes to remain anonymous, but I have to leave this comment for the Christian love on this forum blows me away. Thank you in so many ways and may the LORD Jesus Christ bless you and yours abundantly and may I say that when I am in work again and am able to afford the software I will pass it on in the same manner of love and Christian charity.
God Bless you
Old 09-20-2008, 10:56 AM

Default Swordsearcher

Hi People

So HAPPY for you! Our God is so faithful and gives HIS blessings..abundantly! We JOY with you .

Shalom and Blessings,

Billie
Old 09-20-2008, 11:07 AM

Amen Billie!
Thanks for that post sister!
And how are you, your family and particularly your sister? I pray that she is recovering well.

God Bless
Old 09-20-2008, 07:13 PM

Originally posted by peopleoftheway
"May I just thank from the bottom of my heart the brother who has donated me this software, I know that he wishes to remain anonymous, but I have to leave this comment for the Christian love on this forum blows me away. Thank you in so many ways and may the LORD Jesus Christ bless you and yours abundantly and may I say that when I am in work again and am able to afford the software I will pass it on in the same manner of love and Christian charity.
God Bless you"

I have to fully agree and Praise God for that persons generosity. As I received mine at the expense of another and it has been the best I have ever had.

Thanks you Lord for your servants who show their love to others. Amen
Old 09-21-2008, 03:33 AM

Yes, Amen! I thank the Lord for the generosity and charity of the brethren here.
Old 09-26-2008, 10:55 AM

My Copy of swordsearcher arrived today!

Once again may I thank from the depths of my heart and soul, the gratitude I feel to the Brother who donated me this. Thanks you so much!
This has opened up so many more avenues for me in the study of the Word Of God.
Also may I add a thanks to the brother who offered me the software at first and I declined, I can safely say that through christian charity the LORD certainly wanted me to have this software!

God Bless you Both and Brandon for a remarkable piece of Bible study software

(Ok now back to the study!! )