Bible Versions Questions and discussion about the Bible version issue.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-25-2009, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bro. Parrish View Post
A CBD is a "Confused Bible Denier."
I don't use it a lot, but it seems to fit when people like yourself come on here and start throwing around labels like "KJVO," back in post no. 95. One label deserves another.

And I'm sorry my friend, but you have already proven yourself to be a Bible denier, by spreading the false teaching that God's inerrant Word is not preserved on paper today in the KJV, and we do not know which manuscripts are correct. You not only deny the preservation of scripture, you are projecting your views as if they are FACT, as shown below in your own blunt statements. What else can we call you, a KJV DEFENDER? Come on now...

I'm not attacking you, and I hope you see fit to rise above your confusion, but let's be honest---you have positioned yourself on the opposite side of the very heart of this forum. That's not a good place to be, if you expect people to take you seriously.
I was not aware that being called a KJVO was an insult! I claimed that label proudly for over 15 years or more. It has no slander to the title. If I were to call you a KJV extremist or something like that I could see you being unhappy about that. I am certainly not here to name call. The name you have labeld me with is slander but I am not offended easily so I will move on.

Well, you are right I am not a KJV defender but I do promote the KJV. I believe it to be a very accurate translation. I find it rather odd that many people here find me so offensive on the issue. I read the Geneva and Tynsdale NT. Some of which the KJV was taken from. There are plenty of other Bible topics other than the KJV but here you are a heretic if you don't agree with KJVO'ism. I was not aware this was what Christianity was based on.

I have to have everyone elses views to be taken seriously? That would make for a shallow wolrd if everyone had to conform to someones beliefs. I am glad God gave us freedom of choice.