Doctrine Discussion about matters of the faith.

Old 03-18-2008, 08:01 PM

"What do you mean?"

cpmac did not say definitively what he meant. His website is still up though...

Just wondering cpmac, what is Israel's position now? Are they occupiers of land that is not theirs? Will Israel be saved?
What of the Messianic prophecies?

Jeremiah 31:35-36

35: Thus saith the LORD, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The LORD of hosts is his name:
36: If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the LORD, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever.

Last edited by Debau; 03-18-2008 at 08:05 PM.
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 03-19-2008, 02:51 PM
cpmac

Debau:
Quote:
Just wondering cpmac, what is Israel's position now? Are they occupiers of land that is not theirs? Will Israel be saved?
What of the Messianic prophecies?

Jeremiah 31:35-36

35: Thus saith the LORD, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The LORD of hosts is his name:
36: If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the LORD, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever.
The Old Testament Israelites were resurrected and taken into heaven. They are there, in the New Jerusalem, being ruled by Christ and His apostles during the Church Age. Israel didn't cease from existing, they just moved.

What is Israel's position now? After Christ was crucified, Revelation 11:8 And their dead bodies [shall lie] in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified. Jerusalem isn't thought of in exalted terms any more, at least not spiritually. Spiritually means heavenly, and I think that is where the "good guys" from Israel are now.

All we have on earth are people who THINK they are Jews, but they delude themselves.
And the nation of Israel was not "reborn." It's a new secular nation, brought into legal existence by the Satanic United Nations, and now ruled by people who are Pseudo-Jews.

cpmac
http://www.tribulationhoax.com
Old 03-19-2008, 03:04 PM

Location: San Diego, California, the most vile state in the Union

Interesting, cpmac, how the UN and the world absolutely hates Israel, and their one friend-the US, is starting down the road of hating Israel.....
Old 03-19-2008, 03:56 PM

Cpmac,

Quote:
All we have on earth are people who THINK they are Jews, but they delude themselves.
And the nation of Israel was not "reborn." It's a new secular nation, brought into legal existence by the Satanic United Nations, and now ruled by people who are Pseudo-Jews.
My wife just happens to be German/Jew. Her mother is a full blooded German, her father was ( now dead ) a full blooded Jew. You may think my wife is a deluded Pseudo-Jew, but I'll bet she will beg to differ.

Atlas
Old 03-19-2008, 04:42 PM
jerry

It's funny how people want to say there are no true Jews today OR that those in the church are now the Jews (ie. some form of Anglo-Israelism doctrine). Romans 9-11 teach that God put the nation of Israel (except the remnant He has always had) on the shelf during this church age - but during the tribulation period, He will turn back to Israel, bring them through the wilderness, purge out the rebels, THEN:

Romans 11:26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

All remaining Israel will then be saved at a certain point in the Tribulation period.

God will keep all His promises to that nation - nationally, physically, spiritually.
Old 03-19-2008, 05:30 PM
cpmac

Debau:

Quote:
He uses Israel :

"To open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from prison, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison house" (Isaiah 42:6)

"I will also give thee(Israel) for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth." (Isaiah 49:6)
Isaiah 42:6 is about Christ, not Israel. It was fulfilled after His baptism, and after the temptation in the wilderness. Thw Holy Spirit had anointed Him to do these things.

Isaiah 49:6 is also about Christ, not Israel.

cpmac
http:/www.tribulationhoax.com
Old 03-19-2008, 07:52 PM
cpmac

Paladin54:

Quote:
Interesting, cpmac, how the UN and the world absolutely hates Israel, and their one friend-the US, is starting down the road of hating Israel.....
Hatred of Israel is the result of not understanding or not believing the Bible, which says that spiritually, all Israel has been concluded in unbelief (Romans 11:32), and so spiritually, they are all Gentiles, just like we are. They are neither superior, nor inferior. And "Jew" is not an ethnic term, it is religious. Abraham was a Gentile, a semite. So are his descendants. They began to be called Jewsa much later in the program.
Remember, I'm speaking only from the biblical standpoint. If someone wants to call himself a Jew, that is his business. If he wants to estabish a nation, and call it Israel, or Bugs Bunny, that, too, is his business. But when he thinks that he is spiritually superior to Christians, and will be saved by some other means than faith in Christ, that again is his own business. But he is walking on dangerous grounds. The Bible says that if he tries to live under the Law, which act is synonymous with being a Jew, then he is living under a curse. Galatians 3:10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed [is] every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them. Read the Scriptures I have quoted in this post. Does the Bible not say that?

cpmac
Old 03-19-2008, 08:01 PM
cpmac

Jerry:

Quote:
It's funny how people want to say there are no true Jews today OR that those in the church are now the Jews (ie. some form of Anglo-Israelism doctrine). Romans 9-11 teach that God put the nation of Israel (except the remnant He has always had) on the shelf during this church age - but during the tribulation period, He will turn back to Israel, bring them through the wilderness, purge out the rebels, THEN:

Romans 11:26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

All remaining Israel will then be saved at a certain point in the Tribulation period.

God will keep all His promises to that nation - nationally, physically, spiritually.
What is your definition of a "true Jew?"

Quote:
(except the remnant He has always had)
I find the idea of a remnant interesting. Where is that remnant today? Can they be identified?

Quote:
Didn't Christ come out of Sion(Jerusalem) 2000 years ago, and didn't He turn away ungodliness from Jacob? Or does
Old 03-19-2008, 08:44 PM
cpmac

Atlas:

Quote:

My wife just happens to be German/Jew. Her mother is a full blooded German, her father was ( now dead ) a full blooded Jew. You may think my wife is a deluded Pseudo-Jew, but I'll bet she will beg to differ.

I don't know what your wife's ethnic background might be, but it can't be Jewish. "Jew" is a religious designation. To say that your wife's father was a full-blooded Jew is like saying that someone is a full-blooded Baptist, or Catholic. Baptists, Catholics, Methodists, Jews, and everyone else after AD70 are Gentiles. Read Romans 11:32 in the KJV.

cpmac
Old 03-20-2008, 02:40 AM

cpmac,

All Paul ever say is there is no difference between the Jew and the Gentile. He was always saying that about the race. Being a Jew is being a race. Just like I am a white man. I happen to be a Scotch white man. My wife is a saved, born again, blood washed German/Jew. Notice how I said German/Jew. Neither one of those says anything with her faith. That is about her race. German white, Jew speaks for it's self. She could be German/Jew and be lost. being a Jew has nothing to do with faith, it is all about race. Let me say I like the Jews as a race and I love one Jew in particular, my wife.

Cmac I think you maybe a little Arayan. They all think we are the true Jews of today. I could be wrong about you, but that is what they believe. The book of James was written to the Jews as was Hebrews, both after Paul wrote Romans.

Atlas