Bible Versions Questions and discussion about the Bible version issue.

Old 06-28-2009, 04:32 PM

Thanks for the invite Will - I'll check it out over the next day or so, but I don't think that I will be able to silence them like you can!
I tried that this morning at my NIV centred church and when I turned the screw a little I found myself with no one to talk to (they either went home or found someone else to talk to) - I think they may be seeing me as a potential problem!

God bless

PaulB
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 06-28-2009, 09:27 PM

Location: Colorado, a beautiful state with four distinct seasons; sometimes in the same day!

Hi brother. They just closed down the thread and locked it tight. They ended it with several forum members unloading their guns on me for being so ignorant and then closed it down.

Oh well, God knows. Hopefully it got some of them to thinking. If not for the grace and mercy of God we would be bible agnostics too.

Will K
Old 06-30-2009, 03:06 PM

Default Hi Will

Never mind - you did all you could in the time that you had. You never know, you may have fired a dart that will have puncture someone's baloon!
Truth doesn't always make an immediate impression but it does make a lasting one! It always creates one of two responses in the human heart;

1) Submission
2) Opposition

Either way you can know for sure that truth is doing its work. If it is submission, then truth has been conceived - but if it is opposition then it is being resisted. All the same it is still doing its work and you were the vessel through whom truth made itelf known.

God Bless

PaulB