Doctrine Discussion about matters of the faith.

Old 03-25-2008, 11:04 AM
beloved57

you dont believe the previous verses, so I know you dont believe anything else .lol..Dont run from truth..
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 03-25-2008, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beloved57 View Post
What else ? Why you cant believe scripture ?
Oh just maybe the people to whom his ministry was for...
John 1:31...that he (Christ) should be made manifest to Israel, therefore am I come...

Furthermore, Christ said of John in Matt. 11:13-14...
For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John. And if ye will receive (uh-oh) it, this is Elias, which was for to come.

Surely you don't think Elijah is coming back to minister to the church.
Old 03-25-2008, 12:08 PM
beloved57

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbiwolski View Post
Oh just maybe the people to whom his ministry was for...
John 1:31...that he (Christ) should be made manifest to Israel, therefore am I come...

Furthermore, Christ said of John in Matt. 11:13-14...
For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John. And if ye will receive (uh-oh) it, this is Elias, which was for to come.

Surely you don't think Elijah is coming back to minister to the church.
You have not dealt with previous verses I have explained, why keep confusing yourself..you are just adding to your condemnation..
Old 03-25-2008, 12:38 PM

Typical.
I have not dealt with previous verses you have...missinterpreted, imagined a ridiculous connection, read into, and do not understand yourself. Actually I haven't even read all of your foolishness. It's all typical: same error, same confusion, same verses, same nonscense.

All I did was pulled a link out of your chain; you can't go too far then, can you? Oh, you'll run around for awhile in the Book, then someone else will brake another one, etc.
Old 03-25-2008, 12:41 PM
beloved57

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbiwolski View Post
Typical.
I have not dealt with previous verses you have...missinterpreted, imagined a ridiculous connection, read into, and do not understand yourself. Actually I haven't even read all of your foolishness. It's all typical: same error, same confusion, same verses, same nonscense.

All I did was pulled a link out of your chain; you can't go too far then, can you? Oh, you'll run around for awhile in the Book, then someone else will brake another one, etc.
Thats exactly why you need to be born again..
Old 04-06-2008, 06:33 PM

Quote:
"The enemy of the gospel of Gods Free Sovereign Grace is under attack more than ever in this day and time we live in. The Fact that the bible teaches God is Free and Sovereign in the administration of His mercy and salvation, Is eclipsed with the man exalting concept that man has the freewill, hence man is sovereign in his own salvation being he at anytime may utilize his freewill and get saved."

God is free and sovereign. however he has chosen not to intrude upon mans independence in a way that God makes the choice for him. God will move by the Spirit in his heart and give him the clear Gospel of Grace or faith alone in Christ finished wok. God will do all he can to save man. but he wont save him apart from his freewill choice to accept Christ's Work for salvation. God leaves that to man this one thing as he is moved by the Spirit to believe or not believe. However Roms 11:32 tells us God has concluded all men in unbelief that he may have mercy on all.

this does not mean all men will be saved by Gods mercy. but surely implies man must believe. all of John teaches that and all of the Episitles teach it.

I will email you a book to better help you understand Gods grace or at least help you to defend your position. send me a private message with your email

Last edited by chette777; 04-06-2008 at 06:37 PM.