Prayer Requests Post your prayer requests here.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-03-2009, 01:56 PM
biblereader's Avatar
biblereader biblereader is offline
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 208
Default pray for my daughter

Please pray for my younger daughter, Lynne.
She accidentally gave herself a concussion, 4 days ago,
but had symptoms of blurred vision, vomited, and twitching.
She got a cat scan, please pray for her!!
She and her husband live in another state.
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
  #2  
Old 06-03-2009, 07:39 PM
Brother Tim's Avatar
Brother Tim Brother Tim is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Gainesville, FL
Posts: 864
Default

Prayers will be lifted for Lynne. Let us know her progress.
  #3  
Old 06-03-2009, 10:40 PM
Jassy's Avatar
Jassy Jassy is offline
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 299
Default

I'm praying for your daughter, Lynne. Please let me know how she is doing.
  #4  
Old 06-04-2009, 05:40 AM
biblereader's Avatar
biblereader biblereader is offline
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 208
Default

Thank you, Jassy. I know your prayers are sincere, and full of hope.
I felt so sad, when I heard this had happened to her, but so relieved that she
was doing much better, and was back at work. Her dad is watching her, too, since they work together.
Keep praying for her. She's my "baby girl". Even though she'll be 30 this coming July.
  #5  
Old 06-04-2009, 05:41 AM
biblereader's Avatar
biblereader biblereader is offline
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 208
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Tim View Post
Prayers will be lifted for Lynne. Let us know her progress.
God bless you, brother Tim.
  #6  
Old 06-04-2009, 10:10 AM
boaz212 boaz212 is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 88
Default

Biblereader, I just found this post. I will start praying for Lynne. Keep us posted.
  #7  
Old 06-04-2009, 02:52 PM
Jassy's Avatar
Jassy Jassy is offline
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 299
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by biblereader View Post
Thank you, Jassy. I know your prayers are sincere, and full of hope.
I felt so sad, when I heard this had happened to her, but so relieved that she
was doing much better, and was back at work. Her dad is watching her, too, since they work together.
Keep praying for her. She's my "baby girl". Even though she'll be 30 this coming July.
That's such good news that she is better now and back to work. Praise God that He hears our prayers!

Jassy
  #8  
Old 06-04-2009, 08:59 PM
tonybones2112's Avatar
tonybones2112 tonybones2112 is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 754
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boaz212 View Post
Biblereader, I just found this post. I will start praying for Lynne. Keep us posted.
Same here BR, your daughter suffered swelling of the brain in the areas you mentioned were affected, and they need to watch her like a hawk for at least 14-21 days. I have a slight background in trauma medicine, and she'll recover fully, she just needs to take it easy for a while and not exert herself.

Grace and peace to you and her and all your family.

Tony
  #9  
Old 06-05-2009, 05:37 PM
biblereader's Avatar
biblereader biblereader is offline
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 208
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybones2112 View Post
Same here BR, your daughter suffered swelling of the brain in the areas you mentioned were affected, and they need to watch her like a hawk for at least 14-21 days. I have a slight background in trauma medicine, and she'll recover fully, she just needs to take it easy for a while and not exert herself.

Grace and peace to you and her and all your family.

Tony
Thank you all for your prayers. Keep praying, and I will tell her what you said.
She's a bit of a worrier, though, so, I'll have to word it carefully.
  #10  
Old 06-06-2009, 05:16 PM
tonybones2112's Avatar
tonybones2112 tonybones2112 is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 754
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by biblereader View Post
Thank you all for your prayers. Keep praying, and I will tell her what you said.
She's a bit of a worrier, though, so, I'll have to word it carefully.
Sister, one thing you do NOT want to tell her is that my background in trauma medicine is from my work as a mortician. If there is any possible a way for a human to die, I've seen it. I am not a doctor though I had training as a paramedic but was unable to serve in that capacity because an auto accident of my own. But when I saw someone who had a concussion who went out the next day and washed their car or cleaned the house or pushed a truck out of the snow and ended up on my embalming table, it became clear to me a concussion is nothing to mess with. It's an injury to the brain, she needs to stay still and quiet and NOT worry, she'll recover from it FULLY. I was beaten more times than I care to remember by other children as a child, had several concussions and never even knew it. Dad had no money or insurance to take me to the ER everytime I was beaten. I've had two concussions from two auto accidents as an adult, and can tell you and her she'll be fine. I am guessing there was no fracture, even then she just needs to take it easy a few weeks and not exert herself and by God's grace she'll be back to normal soon.

Grace and peace to you

Tony
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:35 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®, Copyright vBulletin Solutions Inc.

Website © AV1611.Com.
Posts represent only the opinions of users of this forum and do not necessarily represent the opinions of the webmaster.

Software for Believing Bible Study

 
Contact Us AV1611.Com