Current Events Current events, including politics and culture.

Old 09-11-2008, 08:31 PM

These that are slain for the Word of God. are not the ones who have died in the past nor are they the ones who die today or before the Rapture.

These are those who do so in the Great Tribulation. they will be resurrected at the beginning of the Millenial kingdom in the same bodies they had when they died. when they live and age through the Kingdom age they will ener the gates of the New Jersalem drink of the waters of life and get eternal life at that moment, eat the leaves of the tree of life to heal their bodies and enter the eternal kingdom in a pure state at the age they are when they drink the waters of life.
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 09-11-2008, 08:49 PM
Scott Simons

Quote:
Originally Posted by chette777 View Post
These that are slain for the Word of God. are not the ones who have died in the past nor are they the ones who die today or before the Rapture.

These are those who do so in the Great Tribulation. they will be resurrected at the beginning of the Millenial kingdom in the same bodies they had when they died. when they live and age through the Kingdom age they will ener the gates of the New Jersalem drink of the waters of life and get eternal life at that moment, eat the leaves of the tree of life to heal their bodies and enter the eternal kingdom in a pure state at the age they are when they drink the waters of life.
How do you know these are not who died in the past?
So many died to bring the Word of God to us today, and where Martyrs how is it not possible they are under the alder?
How is it that one of these might be Tynsdale?

Just a few questions. Hope you can help.
Old 09-11-2008, 09:34 PM

Rev 20:4 tells us they are resurrected and enter the Kingdom after the antichrist is cast into hell.

The saints of old who died in the past are not the one under the throne, all those before have been raptured, and translated and transformed and are with the Lord when these are being slain for the word during the great Tribulation.

if you think they are the saints of the past, then again you are either beleiving in a Mid Trib rapture of a post trib rapture.

Again rightly dividing the owrd is crucial to knowing whom these are under the throne.
Old 09-11-2008, 10:04 PM
Scott Simons

Quote:
Rev 20:4 tells us they are resurrected and enter the Kingdom after the antichrist is cast into hell.

The saints of old who died in the past are not the one under the throne, all those before have been raptured, and translated and transformed and are with the Lord when these are being slain for the word during the great Tribulation.

if you think they are the saints of the past, then again you are either beleiving in a Mid Trib rapture of a post trib rapture.

Again rightly dividing the owrd is crucial to knowing whom these are under the throne.
I thought this underminded the pre-tribulation position. You just say they are not the saints of old but never reason why. You just have a preconcived doctrine and want someone to fit it into your belief. Could you be wrongly dividing your understanding of the word. It all hangs on another doctrine and make no sense that they the ones being slain of the during this great tribulation I though all the saint where already rapture so how can anyone have a testamony? Just does not make sense to me.
Old 09-11-2008, 10:32 PM

Scott where do you stand on the subject of the translation of the saints?
On your website http://crossoverchurches.org the home page makes the statement

Vision Statement

To see God's Word

published into the entire world.

To see the Anti-Christ revealed and expose his devices, (versions other than The King James Bible).

But yet your statement of faith has the "Blessed Hope" included

the two contradict one another.
Old 09-12-2008, 12:45 AM

these are people who beleive during the Tribulation and for their testamony for the word they are killed for the word during the Great Tribulation. that is during the riegn of the Antichrist. these are not the body christ killed during the last 2000 years. when I said saints of old I was refereing to tynsdale and the other of the reformation period who were martyred as you suggested they are.

no precnceived Ideas here.sorry the scriptures are purely pretribulational.
Old 09-12-2008, 01:40 AM
Scott Simons

Quote:
Originally Posted by peopleoftheway View Post
On your website http://crossoverchurches.org the home page makes the statement

Vision Statement

To see God's Word

published into the entire world.

To see the Anti-Christ revealed and expose his devices, (versions other than The King James Bible).

But yet your statement of faith has the "Blessed Hope" included

the two contradict one another.
I don't understand what you are saying
Old 09-12-2008, 01:44 AM
Scott Simons

Quote:
these are people who beleive during the Tribulation and for their testamony for the word they are killed for the word during the Great Tribulation. that is during the riegn of the Antichrist. these are not the body christ killed during the last 2000 years. when I said saints of old I was refereing to tynsdale and the other of the reformation period who were martyred as you suggested they are.

no precnceived Ideas here.sorry the scriptures are purely pretribulational.
So there are saints in this great tribulation?
Old 09-12-2008, 02:00 AM
Scott Simons

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by peopleoftheway View Post
I would have to look at

[KJ] Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son: Colossians 1:13

But I don't think you are talking about this.

Are you talking about

[KJ] Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:17
[KJ] In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 1 Corinthians 15:52

Are you talking about these verses?
Old 09-12-2008, 07:19 AM

NO I did not ay any saints in the Trib. those whom are under the altar are the tribulation martyrs for the word of God during the reign of the Antichrist

Can I get any clearer than that.

but if you want to call them saints be my guest I wont argue with that.

Scott after reading your last few post. It seem you are a bit confused so as of this point untilyou can settle it in your mind I am through commenting to your remarks

you seem to be going around in circles and twisting around in confusion. it reminds me of a can of worms where they are all balled together. I think you need to get some sleep or something. take a break for a few days.

Last edited by chette777; 09-12-2008 at 07:29 AM.