Current Events Current events, including politics and culture.

Old 03-15-2009, 05:59 PM

I know sarcasm and to anoint it with a "God bless you brother" is blasphemy in its finest form. I am angry at your deceitfulness not in what my taxes went to or that I paid them. I am angered in the way you used this post for your personal individual attack of me in accusing me of not knowing what it was like to pay taxes.

I never personally attacked anyone in this post, you were offended by my remarks that is your heart. but you however singled me out so you could make sarcastic remarks as if I don't know about paying taxes as if you were trying to prove some point.

I didn't even attack Kent Honivd. I merely made the point that he wasn't set up so much as he or you claim he was, and I backed my words up with his own admissions and the charges he was charged with. if he wasn't guilty he wouldn't be in jail. and if he had OBEYED the word of God in Romans 13 he wouldn't be where he is today. regardless of how you justified we are not under monarchy but a democracy position to prove that Romans 13 wasn't applicable today. Kent Hovind is no Joseph as he claims and you promote.

your are the one trying to say he is guiltless and was set up, promoting his innocence, his call for prayers, because he wont admit his sin. And then you all try to justify it by saying it is unconstitutional to pay taxes. I know of two Pastor both personal friends of mine, both good and dear friends innocent because they took someone else's advice. both got into trouble because of the same tax issue as brother Hovind. and both admitted it was their fault. They didn't try to say they were set up by higher powers or enemies. they admitted their guilt paid their dues and got right with God so they could continue to serve him.

But I see how a dishonest man has influenced you and it is obvious in your deceitful and blasphemous remark in your posts. I can see the influence of unrepentant sinner has on you in your shifting the blame to others (i.e. me) for your own sinfulness and justify your sin as a blessing. The heart is truly wicked above all measure and you don't even know it.

Good day sir.
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 03-15-2009, 06:29 PM
Bro. Parrish

WOW.
I guess Chette was not able to make like a duck in water, and let it roll off.
Hey at least we agree on the worm thing!!!

Last edited by Bro. Parrish; 03-15-2009 at 06:38 PM.
Old 03-16-2009, 08:57 PM

Joshua and Caleb Thompson are not guilty of what they were charged with, and yet they are facing over 14 and 20-some-odd years of prison time, respectively.

Someday, people are going to learn that Christians are specifically targeted by our world's system.

Why do I have to keep saying this? Oh, because people aren't listening.

Kent Hovind is innocent, but was falsely accused and convicted.

Case closed.
Old 03-17-2009, 05:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC1171611 View Post
Someday, people are going to learn that Christians are specifically targeted by our world's system.

Why do I have to keep saying this? Oh, because people aren't listening.

Kent Hovind is innocent, but was falsely accused and convicted.

Case closed.
Christians are not the only ones,seems to me Border Patrol agents are targeted as well,just don't shoot a druglord in the backside.

What kind of Injustice system gets $150,000+ to judge a case? pathetic!
Is it any wonder people sit in jail because they can't afford the fee's.
Some justice system! You are guilty until proven innocent,if you can afford to be found innocent. The only way these systems work is through cash flow,doesn't organized crime work the same way?
Old 03-29-2009, 10:28 PM

Wow, I received the same email from CSE that was initially posted in this thread, but I had no idea (yet) that the Hovind case was being discussed here.

For the record, I have everything Hovind put out in video, all the seminars, ALL the debates, the CSE courses and the few extra topics. If anyone wants them, lemme know.. the CSE classes are the best.

I studied that tax issue years before I ever heard of Hovind, and using Romans 13 and Render unto Cesar to say the Christian should pay unlawful taxes is either ignorance or bias.
Perhaps Kent's bulletproof refutal of the gap theory, or his stance on churches becoming incorporated, or his position on "rendering unto Fred that which isn't even fed's" has rubbed some Christians the wrong way and has caused them to jump at the bone the atheists threw out there to discredit the man.

The fact is that THERE IS NO LAW requiring anyone to pay income taxes on their personal wages. I get frustrated to hear people always saying he broke the law, he broke the law, when there IS no such law, only a perceived fictitious law that doesn't apply to wages at all, but reinforced with fear tactics and a corrupt judicial system.
There is so much evidence about this, even court cases won on those very grounds. Check out Aaron Russo's "From Freedom to Fascism" on youtube for a primer on the subject.

I stand by Kent Hovind 100%, and can't wait to see him get back out, to see what they will slander him with next. But as others said can't keep a good man down.
The only thing I've ever been iffy on with his teaching is about leviathan and behemoth, but those passages could be dual meanings, I'm not sure. Literally everything else he's ever taught, including nwo and taxation stuff agrees 100% with everything I ever researched.

Ahh, if I could only tell about the many ways God has blessed me through discovering Kent's material.
No, I don't worship the man at all, but he's right up there in the halls of Christian heroism of these last days.
Kent is definitely a model soldier, an inspiration, an encouragement and a source of vitally useful information.

Time for bed... I think tonight I'll re-listen to CSE class 104.
Old 03-29-2009, 10:34 PM

By the way, how do you guys find that Eric is filling dad's shoes?
Old 03-29-2009, 11:04 PM

while we all like Hovind's teaching.

But processing your employees taxes as required by the IRS is not unlawful taxation. where are you all getting that? One of his charges was failure to withhold income taxes from his employees salaries and properly reporting their salaries to the IRS using a 1040 form for 17years. that has nothing to do with unlawful taxation my friends. unless you want to be in rebellion to the current legal tax laws that require such you can not say income tax is illegal when it has been required all our lives of every employer we have ever had.

anyone receiving income from a non profit organization whether an employee or not, that organization is required to submit 1040's on behalf of all employees or non employees receiving income if they do not want to withhold the tax for them. Then the employees or a person not an employee receiving income is required to file their 1040 at the end of each year as income and pay the taxes themselves.

They failed to withhold and submit or to file 1040 for their employees or other receiving income from the Not for profit organization. these laws have been on the books for many years and have been updated almost yearly. there in no way as far as this one charge he could claim unlawful taxation or being set up.

you have up to five years to pay or inform the IRS of money that has been given to employees and non employees. divided the ratio and you will see the IRS finally had evidence of evasion of IRS withholding tax laws after 15 years they will move against you the transcript of the court case the IRS mentions they notified Hovind by certified letters many times some times he received them and others he refused to receive them.

I am sorry of this one charge I will not agree that he was setup or framed or falsely charged. All he had to do was submit 1040 forms each year and that charge would have never been filed.

now here is a clear Biblical case for unlawful taxation. but you will notice our Lord paid regardless of it being unlawful

Mt 17:24-27 And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. Notwithstanding, lest we should offend them, go thou to the sea, and cast an hook, and take up the fish that first cometh up; and when thou hast opened his mouth, thou shalt find a piece of money: that take, and give unto them for me and thee.

Even Jesus paid taxes that were unlawful, he showed submission to the higher power, and Jesus is our example on how we are to live.

Last edited by chette777; 03-29-2009 at 11:11 PM.
Old 03-30-2009, 10:25 AM

Interesting to note that Jesus paid the tribute to the king, which presumably was a lawful tax. How you can say that the tribute he paid there in Mark 17 was an example of an unlawful tax, is not clear.
Jesus made the distinction between a child or a stranger to the king of the land, likening ourselves (or the Jews he was speaking to) as children to the true King (Christ), but strangers to the king of the land. This demonstrated that the king of the land will tax his strangers, but the the King of kings will not tax His own children.

In no way do I see anything about unlawful taxation here. Remember, the Jews were hoping for their Messiah to setup a new Kingdom on earth, exempting them from any other earthly king's rule.

Ironically, the examples of Obama's new appointee's that had far worse tax debts being utterfly forgiven, even rewarded, since they are in service to the coming willfull king, compared to Kent, who was in service to the King of kings, in effect was a stranger to the king of the land, not to mention an enemy to the will of the world.

Anyone here ever seen Kent's video called the Straw Man?
Old 03-30-2009, 06:16 PM

actually it is a tribute tax and it does not mention any king. tribute taxes are generally paid to Governors. you may be reading something more into it than necessary.

The point of it is not who is taxing but the attitude of the one being taxed.

the Point I was making in call it an unlawful tax was because of the fact that strangers should be taxed not the children of the land as pointed out by Christ and Peter. Christ and Peter both being children of the land should not have to pay this tribute tax. but submitted to it so they would not offend. so if any one had a right not to pay this tax it was Christ and Peter for they were not strangers. but as not to offend they paid the tribute.

it doesn't matter whom men are serving whether God or men. they should pay their taxes. God doesn't care about unbelievers not obeying he cares about his children and will allow them to be chastised for their willful disobedience to his word and the higher powers he has ordained. Kent is getting exactly what happens to a child of God who remains in sin for so long.

you go ahead and live in sin for years and see for yourself if God does not allow you to reap what you have sown
Old 03-31-2009, 03:23 PM
Bro. Parrish

BornAgainBibleBeliever514, you will have to forgive Chette, he has taken it upon himself to bash Bro. Hovind at every opportunity. If he keeps it up, we're going to dart him and let him sleep it off in the shade under a tree.