General Chit-Chat Whatever doesn't fit anywhere else goes here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-23-2009, 12:12 PM

Smile Yes, another newbie.

Hello all. I just wanted to introduce myself to the forum members and say what a blessing this website and forums have been.

I have been a Christian since March of 2000 and have always used the KJV of the Bible since I was saved. It wasn't so much a dogmatic thing as much as I just always "knew" that the KJB was the "real" Bible.

I really have enjoyed reading up on the articles on this website and I want to publicly thank Brandon Staggs for his work. It is so easy to get confused today with all of the different versions. One thing I've noticed too is that even in most "Christian" bookstores, the KJV section of the bibles seems to grow smaller and smaller as newer (more profitable) versions take over.

Anyway, hello again and hope to get to know some of you better as time goes on. It's been very educational reading the different forums for the past week or so. God bless. Chris.