General Chit-Chat Whatever doesn't fit anywhere else goes here.

Old 05-22-2009, 09:06 AM

Default Pensacola Bound Today!

My family and I are about to be heading to Pensacola for the weekend. We are going to load up on some tracts, books, DVDs and some stuff for the kids. Man I haven't heard Ruckman or Donovan preach in a while. My buddy and his wife are heading down there too. We will be heading to Gulf Breeze at night to try to scout out some UFOs. My wife and I saw some there back in 2002. We watched them between 25-40 minutes.

Pray for us to have a safe and refreshing trip please!
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 05-22-2009, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingSolomon1611 View Post
My family and I are about to be heading to Pensacola for the weekend. We are going to load up on some tracts, books, DVDs and some stuff for the kids. Man I haven't heard Ruckman or Donovan preach in a while. My buddy and his wife are heading down there too. We will be heading to Gulf Breeze at night to try to scout out some UFOs. My wife and I saw some there back in 2002. We watched them between 25-40 minutes.

Pray for us to have a safe and refreshing trip please!
Have a good trip brother.

Grace and peace

Tony
Old 05-22-2009, 07:47 PM

Thanks bro. We just checked inn at the Red Roof Inn on Davis Highway. We plan on hitting up Kent Hovind's Dinosaur Adventure Land tomorrow and maybe the PCC bookstore and maybe the Gulfarium or the Gulf Breeze petting zoo. Sunday I plan on going the the Bible Believer's Mecca and after service I'm going to wipe out the bookstore.
Old 05-23-2009, 11:48 AM
Bro. Parrish

I would like to hear Ruckman again too. You are one of several people on this forum who claim to have seen UFO's, what did you see in Gulf Breeze in 2002, and do you actively seek after these things?
Old 05-23-2009, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingSolomon1611 View Post
Thanks bro. We just checked inn at the Red Roof Inn on Davis Highway. We plan on hitting up Kent Hovind's Dinosaur Adventure Land tomorrow and maybe the PCC bookstore and maybe the Gulfarium or the Gulf Breeze petting zoo. Sunday I plan on going the the Bible Believer's Mecca and after service I'm going to wipe out the bookstore.
I'm not much for tourist attractions but would love to hit the bookstore at PBI with 5 grand. I'm not much for occult things like ghosts and that garbage, but do have a lively interest in UFOs, as they seem to be solid objects that occupy 3 dimensional space and would love to hear about any sightings you make.

Grace and peace and a safe weekend brother

Tony
Old 05-27-2009, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bro. Parrish View Post
I would like to hear Ruckman again too. You are one of several people on this forum who claim to have seen UFO's, what did you see in Gulf Breeze in 2002, and do you actively seek after these things?
My wife and I went to the beach ever-so-often when we lived in Pensacola. It was kind of romantic and a way for us to have fun musing on God's creation. Now before the sitting I had already read a few books on the subject and even listened to and read Ruckman's material on them.

The thought of UFO's were on my mind when we went to the beach at night a lot of times but I never really expected to see anything. Then one night my wife and I were on the beach and saw what we thought was a "shooting star". Then we saw another come from just about the same area a few minutes later. Then we saw another from the same area again. By this time my eyes were locked in on that area when I noticed what looked like three objects that looked like the stars and kind of blended in with the other stars but these were in a triangle shape.

I noticed the bottom right "star" doing around in a small circular rotation that looked the movement on a knuckle ball. I kept staring at it intently and scanned my eyes back and forth around the area just to make sure that the cloud cover wasn't causing the appearance. After watching it for a few moments I realized that this thing was actually moving. I pointed it out to my wife and it took her breath away.

The triangle shaped trio then began to enlarge and shrink their triangle pattern numerous times. The one at the bottom right disappeared and then reappeared a little to the left of the original position and then flickered back to its original position numerous times. We also observed what appeared to be more "shooting stars" come from what appeared to be this triangle. This went on from 20-40 something minutes.

My wife was in such unbelief that she nearly had herself talked out of what we had just witnessed for that extended time period. When we left the triangle was still visible but seemed to have settled down.

It was a very interesting experience.
Old 05-27-2009, 05:50 PM

We didn't see anything of interest this last time we went.