Current Events Current events, including politics and culture.

Old 10-13-2008, 03:55 PM

Default Obama Tells Tax-Burdened Plumber the Plan is to ‘Spread the Wealth Around’

Guys,

This commie is telling us what he will do.

Make sure you watch this video.

http://www.breitbart.tv/html/195153.html

He says,

Quote:
" It's not that I want to punish your success. I just want to make sure that everybody that is behind you, that they have a chance for success too. "

Well what else can he call it but punishment?

Atlas
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 10-14-2008, 03:49 PM

I believe he calls it "patriotic"...

I'm not surprised as all I heard from him the last time I saw him on TV was how he wanted to make sure things are "fair" all around. How the government was going to take from those that have to give even more than they do to those that don't. It's like toddlers everything has to be "same-same" and be nice and share to make everyone happy.
Old 10-14-2008, 05:55 PM

JB,

Quote:
I'm not surprised as all I heard from him the last time I saw him on TV was how he wanted to make sure things are "fair" all around.

Here is the funny part. His own brother lives off of less than $1.00 per month. He dose not seem to care about his own brother. Obama made like $4 Million last year and not shared one dime of his money with his own family, yet he thinks the government has the right to make us share our money. Go to the link below and look at the home Obama's " lost " brother lives in, I have had chicken coops that look better. I'm not making fun his home, this is how bad the home is. Obama has not gave hie red cent. if I could I would send the some cash. I'd send him $100.00 for sure, that may would help him out a little. Would you let your on family live like this if you made $4 million last year? This tells you what kind of man he really is.

Quote:
Barack Obama's 'lost' brother found in Kenya

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...-in-Kenya.html

Senator Barack Obama's long lost brother has been tracked down for the first time living in a shanty town in Kenya, reports claimed.

By Nick Pisa in Rome
Last Updated: 11:52AM BST 21 Aug 2008

George Hussein Onyango Obama, Senator Barack Obama's long lost brother was tracked down living in a hut on the outskirts of Nairobi Photo: Guy Calaf, Vanity Fair, Italy The Italian edition of Vanity Fair said that it had found George Hussein Onyango Obama living in a hut in a ramshackle town of Huruma on the outskirts of Nairobi.

Mr Obama, 26, the youngest of the presidential candidate's half-brothers, spoke for the first time about his life, which could not be more different than that of the Democratic contender.

"No-one knows who I am," he told the magazine, before claiming: "I live here on less than a dollar a month."

According to Italy's Vanity Fair his two metre by three metre shack is decorated with football posters of the Italian football giants AC Milan and Inter, as well as a calendar showing exotic beaches of the world.

Vanity Fair also noted that he had a front page newspaper picture of his famous brother - born of the same father as him, Barack Hussein Obama, but to a different mother, named only as Jael.

He told the magazine: "I live like a recluse, no-one knows I exist."

Embarrassed by his penury, he said that he does not does not mention his famous half-brother in conversation.

"If anyone says something about my surname, I say we are not related. I am ashamed," he said.

For ten years George Obama lived rough. However he now hopes to try to sort his life out by starting a course at a local technical college.

He has only met his famous older brother twice - once when he was just five and the last time in 2006 when Senator Obama was on a tour of East Africa and visited Nairobi.

The Illinois senator mentions his brother in his autobiography, describing him in just one passing paragraph as a "beautiful boy with a rounded head".

Of their second meeting, George Obama said: "It was very brief, we spoke for just a few minutes. It was like meeting a complete stranger."

George added he was no longer in contact with his mother and said:"I have had to learn to live and take what I need.

"Huruma is a tough place, last January during the elections there was rioting and six people were hacked to death. The police don't even arrest you they just shoot you.

"I have seen two of my friends killed. I have scars from defending myself with my fists. I am good with my fists."

Atlas
Old 10-14-2008, 09:27 PM

Guys,

Here is something else for you.

Barack Obama and Raila Odinga

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1P_P8lBCsE

This is the guy he will help in Africa as opposed to helping his poor brother. if you do not know who Raila Odinga Google him and see what you think of the kind of people Obama tries to help win elections and what happens afterwards.

You can also see the link below for some good information.

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/a...islam-and.html

Atlas
Old 10-14-2008, 09:54 PM
Vendetta Ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlas View Post
Guys,

This commie is telling us what he will do.

Make sure you watch this video.

http://www.breitbart.tv/html/195153.html
Well, by strict definition, he is a commie! That was Karl Marx's great slogan: "From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."

I was born during the Truman adminstration, and Obama is the most dangerous Presidential candidate I've ever seen. He makes Ted Kennedy look like George S. Patton.
Old 10-15-2008, 03:44 PM
Forum Administrator

Here's a great interview with the plumber:

http://familysecuritymatters.org/pub...pub_detail.asp