Current Events Current events, including politics and culture.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-30-2009, 01:37 PM

I was a meat-eater all my life until around two years ago or more.
Presently, I eat no meat, fish, chicken, dairy, butter, eggs, cheese or non-distilled water.
Christians always look at me weird when I say this, especially since the third Baptist `sacrement` is the BUFFET, but I DON`T do it as a doctrine of devils, nor to keep any laws whatsoever. I do it for health reasons.

Anyone ever heard of something called Halelujah Acres? Its a Biblically-based raw food diet plan. Its about cutting out all the toxic, dead, useless cooked foods and replacing with living vitamins and proteins from raw foods. (no, not raw meat :P)
Apparently, around 80% of all known diseases can be CURED using nutritional therapy, even most cancers and heart disease!

Ever heard of vitamin B17? of course you havn't: it CURES cancer, eats it for lunch! it can only be found in certain non-GMO seeds, that havn't been treated under heat. Cooking your food removes all living vitamins, making it nutritionally devoid of anything except minerals.

Check out some of the Biblical precedent:
Genesis 1:29 (God made the perfect human body, and told them to eat the perfect fuel for that body)
Ezekiel 4:9 (recipe for healthy bread)

Actually, if you have a Loblaws, there is actually a bread and food lline branded as Ezekiel 4:9 bread, with the scripture on the package and everything, plus the breads taste great. Organic, sprouted multigran, gluten-free, keep in the fridge goodness, mmmm.

Yeah, and I TOTALLY don't eat vegan to save the animals or the planet or anything like that. I love to flyfish, and drive fast cars! yea!