Current Events Current events, including politics and culture.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-23-2008, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by George View Post
Aloha brother,

I will say this though - Hawaii is known for its "Aloha", and, so far, the folks I have run into here are both more courteous and considerate than even those in Hawaii.
You'll find that to be even more prevalent the closer you get to the great state of Texas.

Quote:
Brother George wrote: The Apostle Paul has put the issue in perspective for Bible believing Christians:
Acts 25:10 Then said Paul, I stand at Caesar's judgment seat, where I ought to be judged: to the Jews have I done no wrong, as thou very well knowest.

11 For if I be an offender, or have committed any thing worthy of death, I refuse not to die: but if there be none of these things whereof these accuse me, no man may deliver me unto them. I appeal unto Caesar.
Paul stated that: There are offenses that are "worthy of death", and if he were guilty of any of those offenses, he would "refuse not to die"!

So the Bible is real clear about "Capital Punishment" (with "safeguards") BEFORE the Law; DURING the Law; BEFORE Calvary; and AFTER Calvary. There are OFFENSES worthy of death! Murder being the foremost - but there are others also.
I wonder where that places abortion?