Missions Support For missionaries and those who wish to support them. This forum is strictly for missions aid request, support, praise, and prayer. Off-topic posts will be deleted unceremoniously!

Old 12-23-2008, 09:12 PM

Default Magnetic Scripture Signs

I wasn't sure where to put this, but I think you'll mostly agree that the missions forum will work.

I wanted to let you good folks at AV1611.com know of a brother that has been an immense blessing to me personally as well as to my church. His name is Steve Schlechty. You may have seen his work around - he has been making magnetic scripture signs for over 20 years now.

He just returned from a trip to the Philippines where he distributed over 700 scripture signs. He also reported over 60 souls saved as a result of the trip.

This past year he and his wife decided to go full-time with this ministry, so he has been raising support in churches all over the east coast and beyond. An excerpt from his recent prayer letter reads...
2008 has been such a blessed year for the Magnetic Scripture Sign Ministry. We were able to visit 79 churches while on deputation, all the while taking the Scripture Signs to each church. This caused it to be an all time record year for the number of Scripture signs distributed throughtout the world. We went well over 6,200 Scripture signs total for the year. WOW! I stand amazed at the goodness of God.

Our vision for the Magnetic Scripture Sign Ministry is still just as real and alive as it has ever been. There is so much more to do. We thank God For his provision this past year. We have been full time now for one year, and our support is about 50%. We thank God for touching the hearts of His people and those who have given to this work and those who support this Ministry.
This man is on fire for God and has an zealous love for the pure words of God found in the King James Bible. I decided to recommend him to you folks for I know your "brand," and I assure you that Brother Steve is right on target.

My wife and I personally support him monthly and I would stongly recommend each one of you to consider contacting him and getting to know him and possibly inviting him to your church. I promise you, he will be a blessing.

As for the magnets, they will change your world! At first, the flesh despises the thought of Bible verse magnets on your vehicle. Once committed, you feel like a moving tract even when you cannot be personally witnessing for Christ. I have three lined up and centered on my minivan which read...
Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners.
Are You Saved?
Jesus Saves!
It is a real "flesh-killer" to have the word of God pointing you out wherever you go. It also helps to keep you in line (if necessary )! The testimonies are numerous as to people receiving Christ as a result of a magnet on someone's vehicle. I love them, and I put them everywhere I can. I have little ones on the fridge, and big "Jesus Saves" on my grill on the porch, "Ye must be born again on the car"...I could go on and on...

Since he's been to our church, there are now a number of Christians that preach the word of God everywhere they go without saying a word! We absolutely love these things!

Please check out his website and read up on him. He has no idea that I'm posting this, but I know he will do whatever he can to get the word of God out. You can order magnets or just get to know him and his ministry.

www.magneticscripturesigns.com
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 12-23-2008, 09:32 PM

Thanks for the link and the info!!
Old 06-02-2009, 12:44 PM

This guy visits my church about every year. God has blessed him so much with his ministry. I recommend putting these scripture signs on your car because people do read them. When I went to Washington DC about a week ago with my church we had them on our van and I watched so many people just stare at the signs and read them.