Doctrine Discussion about matters of the faith.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-22-2009, 03:39 AM

Brother George,

I couldn't agree more. I did not elaborate much and as I hinted at there are times when I would choose to disobey i.e. making talking preaching or Sharing Christ illegal. when running my organization though I am best to follow the law and pay my taxes the way they say it should be done.

In the case of home schooling you were correct to obey God rather than men and in that I fully agree. God gives us the responsibility to raise our kids and when the admonition of the Lord is not taught in school then we are responsible to educate the way God wants.

I am not passing judgement on any man they ultimately will stand responsible for what so ever they do in this body whether good or bad. but the movement is growing today towards a full rebellion of which we would do best to stay out. for the Antichrist's kingdom must be established and we will be removed before that comes to a full reality.

I would admonish every Christian as much as it lieth in them to live peaceably with all men and that would include our higher Authority. while I understand that the issue of Obedience is one of shades we still have Gods word to guide us and to lead us. We should check it with the word of God. if it lines up obey if it doesn't they we must make a choice to do what is right. Our Obedience to God is above that of man. but we better be certain or we may find ourselves fighting against God's clear will.

Thanks for the comments.

Winman,

Once I give unto Caesar what is his (the US Govt what is theirs) I am not held responsible for what they do with it. I am held responsible with the money I bring home and how I use it. While I don't agree with abortion, gay rights or the like I must live with it until I am able to get the laws changed. but so far we have been unable to get the change of what we want. Christians are a minority when it comes to secular humanism the new religion of the Government, and we are loosing the laws of the land to this new religion. it is a sign of the times of the great falling away.

while we have the freedom to speak out we have the right to say what needs to be said so that others can be informed. But when it comes to how I withhold my employees taxes and when I need to submit those holdings that is an entirely different matter and I must follow the ordinance of man when it come to Taxes in my country.

I am advocating that we must as much as possible as long as it doesn't conflict with God law obey. We need to be careful about getting mixed up in these rebellion groups and stick to what the word of God is clear on.

Last edited by chette777; 03-22-2009 at 03:51 AM.