Bible Studies Post and discuss short Bible studies.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-14-2009, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by premio53 View Post
The only problem isn't dying twice but the fact that Moses will already have a glorified body, either at the time of Christ's resurrection or at the time of the rapture. He could not die again in a glorified body. I go with Enoch and Elijah.
Hi!
1. I don't think anyone got a glorified body at the time of Christ's resurrection. Just like Lazarus being restored to life, so were the bodies at that time; they died again a natural death after being restored to life.
2. I don't think Moses and all the OT saints will be included at the Rapture of the Church, which is the Body of Christ. I see in Scripture that Job, Daniel, Martha, and even John, Peter, James, and Jude are looking forward to their "First Resurrection", which is going to happen at the Second Advent (Rev. 20:4-6).

Here's my opinion:
I believe Moses and Elijah will be restored to life and then die again in their natural bodies during the Tribulation period, and then resurrected. Of course, they will have to eat the tree of life during the Millennium to live forever.