Bible Studies Post and discuss short Bible studies.

Old 02-21-2009, 03:25 PM
Bro. Parrish

Wow, Winman that is a very interesting story...
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 02-21-2009, 03:44 PM

Bro Parrish

Well, thanks I guess.

As you can see by several of my posts, I have had quite a few very strange experiences in my life, and I have often wondered why. At times, I have wondered if I am under some personal attack from Satan.

Years ago I used to go soul-winning on Saturdays with my pastor in Jacksonville, Florida where I grew up. I think he was the most godly Christian I have ever known, a fantastic person loved by everyone. And he was very knowledgeable too. Almost every Saturday after making rounds we would stop at a large Christian bookstore, he loved to go there. One day he was looking at books about demons, satan worship, etc... He was very interested in this subject.

I asked him if he actually bought books like that. He said, "I used to, you've got to know your enemy."

But then he told me something that frightened me. He said, "Satan likes to work incognito. He likes to stay back in the picture where nobody sees him. But if you point him out to folks where they can see him, he gets real mad, and he will come after you."

I tell you, that scared the death out of me!

I asked, "Has the devil ever come after you?"

He said, "Oh yes, I used to point him out all the time, and he made a lot of trouble for me. I don't do that so much any more."

And if you think my stories are strange, he told me one that will make your hair stand on end.

So, needless to say, I stay WAY FAR AWAY from books like that.
Old 02-21-2009, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winman View Post
Then the craft stopped and hovered in place for about one minute. This was long before the Harrier jet that can hover in place (besides, they are super-loud). As we watched, the craft appeared to change shape. It just sort of morphed and became a long rectangle. Then, very suddenly, the craft shot off at amazing speed, so fast it was a blur. It almost appeared like stretching a piece of taffy. It must have been going many thousands of MPH, faster than any aircraft I have ever seen. It turned into a little orange ball and travelled over the horizon. It left a long orange vapor trail that took several minutes to fade away. The man asked if it was a rocket, as Cape Kennedy was only about a hundred miles south. I told him I had seen rockets from Cape Kennedy many times (and I have) and they do not hover in place, and they do not move that quickly either. The man asked me if I was going to tell anybody, I said I didn't know who to tell.
This is similar to what I saw, though I saw it from a quite a distance. I used to walk home each night up this steep road. One night I noticed this bright star that I'd never seen before. It was very bright. Well as I got towards the top of the hill it started to slowly move my direction. Just before it got over top of me it shot across the sky at what must have been, like you said, many many thousands of mph. Also, what I saw made no sonic boom and also would have killed anyone inside it. Like you saw, this thing went from maybe 60mph to 6,000mph in less than a second.

Of course, everyone I've told this too doesn't believe me, except other folks that have seen similar things.

Oh, and I also don't believe these are creatures from other planets.

Peace and Love,
Stephen
Old 02-21-2009, 05:45 PM

2 Thess 2:6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. 7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. 8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: 9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Maybe I am not understanding this correctly, but I have often wondered what the unsaved people will think when all the Christians are raptured. I believe the Rapture will be similar to when the Lord appeared to Saul (Paul) on the road to Damascus.

Acts 9:3 And as he journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven: 4 And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? 5 And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks. 6 And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do? And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do. 7 And the men which journeyed with him stood speechless, hearing a voice, but seeing no man.

So, I think the Rapture will be similar. The unsaved may hear a shout which they do not understand and see a bright light from above. Suddenly, many thousands or millions of Christians worldwide will be missing. Where did they go? So, perhaps Satan is already preparing for this and is planting a deception in people's minds beforehand.

Now, this is just a theory of mine, I could be wrong. And I have seen others who also believe this.

And I think it not a coincidence that the modern UFO age began just as Israel became a nation again in 1948. The end is very near.
Old 02-21-2009, 06:47 PM
Bro. Parrish

Questionable source, but kind of interesting...

Do Giants Still Exist in the Solomon Islands?
http://www.beforeus.com/giant_solomons.html
Old 02-24-2009, 11:12 PM

As in the days of Noe

I have mentioned this before in another the post. the increase in the height of basketball players to 8 foot on average, Hitler's WWII experiment led to taller race of people currently living in Germany, Hulk Hogan who in the seventies was one of the biggest men now is dwarfed by the WWF entertainment wrestlers today, Mormons Missionaries are getting taller. Chinese are getting taller.

All of these could be a result of activities going on by devils in the world today especially with all the new Genetic Science, which I don't think man came up with it all on his own. T he Devils may have been experimenting in genetics in the time Genesis before the flood.
Old 02-25-2009, 04:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chette777 View Post
As in the days of Noe

I have mentioned this before in another the post. the increase in the height of basketball players to 8 foot on average, Hitler's WWII experiment led to taller race of people currently living in Germany, Hulk Hogan who in the seventies was one of the biggest men now is dwarfed by the WWF entertainment wrestlers today, Mormons Missionaries are getting taller. Chinese are getting taller.

All of these could be a result of activities going on by devils in the world today especially with all the new Genetic Science, which I don't think man came up with it all on his own. T he Devils may have been experimenting in genetics in the time Genesis before the flood.
How would you think this is being done? Do you think it's something in our diets that is causing these changes? Is it possible that this observed change in average height is coincidental? I think it is, though I don't doubt for a minute that the devils will resume (if they haven't begun already) the activities they were involved in in Noah's day. To me, I'd be more willing to believe they're involved in such activities if we saw more people with six toes and fingers or other stange phenomena (i'm tired, I hope that's spelled right).

Peace and Love,
Stephen
Old 02-25-2009, 07:18 AM

well for groups like Mormon's the Devils that invade and possess them in their temples. US and Chinese Geneticist and military scientist might be getting secret technical teaching directly. Wrestlers are using Scientific approved Hormone/vitamin mixture. I would think if they put anything in our food it will be to cause illnesses so your would have to buy the Medicines and other products for economics.
Old 02-25-2009, 05:51 PM

I found this two days ago. Kind of interesting:

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/23/wo...wins.html?_r=2

Peace and Love,
Stephen
Old 02-25-2009, 06:08 PM
Bro. Parrish

Wow that's a lot of twins in one area, very peculiar indeed...