Bible Versions Questions and discussion about the Bible version issue.

Old 05-13-2009, 08:55 PM

Default KJ21 and TMB

Hello,

I just wanted to ask if it was just me that was not aware of these "bible" versions: KJ21 and TMB. I recently found out there were such versions; and I have to admit, I was dumbfounded. I never knew such "bibles" existed.

I see that all these ignorant "christians" continue building their bible babel and get themselves into more and more messes (and masses).. but whoa.. the NKJV didn't do job well enough, huh.

21st Century King James Version of the Holy Bible (KJ21)
http://www.kj21.com/
[This one has been "carefully updated" while preserving the "beautiful and poetic language" nonsense.]

Third Millennium Bible (TMB), New Authorized Version (NAV)
http://www.tmbible.com/
[They are serious about replacing our infallible AV with their "updated" counterfeit! This contains the KJ21, Apocrypha, and Douay-Rheims.--Read its preface.]

"God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: that they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness."
(2 Thessalonians 2:11,12)

"For ye have perverted the words of the living God, of the LORD of hosts our God."
(Jeremiah 23:36)

"For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; and they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables."
(2 Timothy. 4:3,4)

"Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices."
(2 Corinthians 2:11)

Oh, and I thought it was weird that no information about the publisher, Deuel Enterprises Inc, can be found anywhere online.. I went to one of the biggest bookstores here in Toronto the other day but didn't see those versions in that bookstore. How about in States or other countries?
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 05-13-2009, 09:47 PM
Bro. Parrish

There are so many new versions I have never been able to keep up with them. More of them come out every year. There's money in this market, and unfortunately no shortage of gullible believers who line up to plunk down their hard earned money. Zondervan has sold 215 million copies of the NIV alone.
Old 05-14-2009, 09:04 AM

The KJ21, has been around since about 2000 to the best of my knowledge; if I had to have an updated Bible, this would be the one. It has no more change (maybe less) than the Scofield 1967 KJV to the text, in my opinion. Not a KJV, but a very close miss.
Old 05-14-2009, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samuel View Post
The KJ21, has been around since about 2000 to the best of my knowledge; if I had to have an updated Bible, this would be the one. It has no more change (maybe less) than the Scofield 1967 KJV to the text, in my opinion. Not a KJV, but a very close miss.
Hello Brother Samuel,

In my opinion, I think KJ21 (and TMB) is another deceit (the subtlest one so far), rather than a "close miss", because we can clearly see the intention when we read the preface of both KJ21 and TMB. (We know that their intention is never "updating the archaic words into easier reading". )

I was a little more surprised with these versions compared to other modern versions because the idea of mixing counterfeit-KJV, Apocrypha, Douay Rheims showed much stronger signs of the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ than any other versions. (you know.. one world, one religion, one "bible", etc)

Sister in Christ,
Nasil
Old 05-14-2009, 10:07 AM

The MVs based on the same mss as the KJB are still counterfeits, only more accurate ones. They are more dangerous because of their subtlety.
Old 05-14-2009, 12:26 PM

I don't think the KJ21, contains any other books outside of the KJV. The Millennium Edition, is the only one that contains the non-canonical books. As far as I know?.

No it's not a true KJV, my comment was that anyone that had no problems with the Scofield 1967 KJV, would have none with the KJ21. At the worst, at least, it has no doctrinally slanted editor notes.