Current Events Current events, including politics and culture.

Old 03-01-2009, 12:43 PM

Location: Colorado, a beautiful state with four distinct seasons; sometimes in the same day!
Default Paul Harvey now knows better

Hi all. I used to hear that Paul Harvey was a Christian man. I never knew much about him, but my brother in law told me about one of his videos. You can see it here. It is supposedly a letter from God, and in it you will (hopefully) clearly see that this man was nothing but a clueless New Age Universalist. It is really quite sad to see, but the majority of people in the world think like this man did. Now that he is dead, I'm sure he knows just how dreadfully wrong he was - but it is now too late.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYEFkYtANVg

Will Kinney
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 03-01-2009, 01:17 PM
Bro. Parrish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will Kinney View Post
Hi all. I used to hear that Paul Harvey was a Christian man. I never knew much about him, but my brother in law told me about one of his videos. You can see it here. It is supposedly a letter from God, and in it you will (hopefully) clearly see that this man was nothing but a clueless New Age Universalist. It is really quite sad to see, but the majority of people in the world think like this man did. Now that he is dead, I'm sure he knows just how dreadfully wrong he was - but it is now too late.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYEFkYtANVg

Will Kinney

I got to the part about the mistakes in the Bible and stopped.
Very sad. Hopefully Mr. Harvey saw things more clearly before he checked out.