Doctrine Discussion about matters of the faith.

Old 06-12-2009, 03:51 PM
GaryB

Default The Lucifer Project - Raising Antichrist

Has anyone read this eight part series discussing the coming New World Order under Lucifer? http://watchman33.wordpress.com/2009/04/ Since Lucifer is only mentioned in the AVKJV, what do you think of the author's conclusions on who Lucifer is or will become in the Kingdom of Antichrist?

Gary
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 06-14-2009, 07:09 AM

Personally I would just stay focused on the Bible and your life in Christ, Keep reaching your friends, family and those around you with the Gospel of Grace and not be distracted by such things.

These persons seem to focus on some unbiblical things to prove their points as well as Bible but spending to much time in reading their material will distract you from focusing on your walk, your duty and your Lord. that is the way of our enemy distraction is a key method of his. to keep you looking one way while taking your attention off what really matters.
Old 06-14-2009, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chette777 View Post
Personally I would just stay focused on the Bible and your life in Christ, Keep reaching your friends, family and those around you with the Gospel of Grace and not be distracted by such things.

These persons seem to focus on some unbiblical things to prove their points as well as Bible but spending to much time in reading their material will distract you from focusing on your walk, your duty and your Lord. that is the way of our enemy distraction is a key method of his. to keep you looking one way while taking your attention off what really matters.

No truer words were ever spoken. Thank you Chette. We are instructed not to look for the anti-Christ but the return of a risen Savior. These "projects" were around when I was a child in the 60s, and the 70s, and also the 80s. We are ministers of the reconciliation, ambassadors for Christ, and soldiers and need not have our eyes diverted from the front lines, and that is the preaching of Christ crucified.

Grace and peace

Tony

Grace and peace
Old 06-14-2009, 07:58 PM
GaryB

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybones2112 View Post
No truer words were ever spoken. Thank you Chette. We are instructed not to look for the anti-Christ but the return of a risen Savior. These "projects" were around when I was a child in the 60s, and the 70s, and also the 80s. We are ministers of the reconciliation, ambassadors for Christ, and soldiers and need not have our eyes diverted from the front lines, and that is the preaching of Christ crucified.

Grace and peace

Tony

Grace and peace

Grace and peace,

What did the Lord personally state in the following verses?

Matthew 24

8All these are the beginning of sorrows.

9Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

10And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

11And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

12And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

13But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

14And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

What "gospel" did the Lord preach here?

Gary
Old 06-15-2009, 01:53 AM

the Kingdom Gospel-please go tothe thread Rightly dividing the Book of Acts and start from the beginning and read all you will see.

Mt 4:23 ¶ And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people.
Mt 9:35 ¶ And Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people.
Mr 1:14 ¶ Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God,
Old 06-15-2009, 10:18 PM
GaryB

Quote:
Originally Posted by chette777 View Post
the Kingdom Gospel-please go tothe thread Rightly dividing the Book of Acts and start from the beginning and read all you will see.

Mt 4:23 ¶ And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people.
Mt 9:35 ¶ And Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people.
Mr 1:14 ¶ Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God,

chette777,

The Lord was "preaching" a gospel (good news) in Matthew 24 which is different that what you are stating since He said this gospel of the Kingdom will be preached. That is, the one He just finished preaching! We are not talking about Acts or Mark, or any other book of the Bible. The Lord preached many "gospels" during his 3 1/2 year ministry on earth, and Matthew 24 is one of them. Gospel simply means "good news" as stated above, it is not a doctrine or a sermon. Everything the Lord preached is a "gospel" since He only spoke of "good news" for mankind. Salvation is certainly a "gospel", but it is not the only "good news" that the Lord spoke about. Read the entire Chapter of Matthew 24, and determine the "topic" under discussion, it was not about Salvation, but the Last Days on planet earth!

Gary
Old 06-15-2009, 10:33 PM

Here is link to article on recent crop circle of Phoenix rising that ties in pretty well with your post, Gary. http://www.roguegovernment.com/Inves...0/9/9/Y/M.html

There is definitely something big going on but I must say that it is not very astute for the author to maintain that Rev 13:3 refers to the 9/11 WTC attack and that the beast with seven heads is the G7???:

"Next, we witnessed the 9/11 destruction of the World Trade Center located in New York, which I believe was the wound to the “head of the beast” having seven heads (last day system of world order) – the U.S. being a part of the G7 nations."

Come on. Talk about newspaper exegesis!!! I quit reading there.
Old 06-16-2009, 08:58 PM
GaryB

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenbear View Post
Here is link to article on recent crop circle of Phoenix rising that ties in pretty well with your post, Gary. http://www.roguegovernment.com/Inves...0/9/9/Y/M.html

There is definitely something big going on but I must say that it is not very astute for the author to maintain that Rev 13:3 refers to the 9/11 WTC attack and that the beast with seven heads is the G7???:

"Next, we witnessed the 9/11 destruction of the World Trade Center located in New York, which I believe was the wound to the “head of the beast” having seven heads (last day system of world order) – the U.S. being a part of the G7 nations."

Come on. Talk about newspaper exegesis!!! I quit reading there.
greenbear,

If you quit reading, then you did not get the "full picture"! However, it is your choice to read or not read anything you don't agree with.

Gary
Old 06-17-2009, 01:19 PM
GaryB

Just posted "new information" in the RECENT EVENTS - THE LUCIFER PROJECT section regarding the BIRTH OF REAGAN AND OBAMA'S RISE TO POWER.
Once again, facts appear like "science fiction"!

http://watchman33.wordpress.com/2009/
Old 06-17-2009, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryB View Post
Grace and peace,

What did the Lord personally state in the following verses?

Matthew 24

8All these are the beginning of sorrows.

9Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

10And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

11And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

12And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

13But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

14And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

What "gospel" did the Lord preach here?

Gary
I'm glad you are an OT Jew Gary, I'm a NT Paulician Christian myself, you're about 2000 years out of your realm.

Joh 14:1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
Joh 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Mt 3:7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?
Lu 3:7 Then said he to the multitude that came forth to be baptized of him, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?

1Th 1:10 And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.

2Co 5:18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;
19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.
20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ’s stead, be ye reconciled to God.
21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.
6:1 We then, as workers together with him, beseech you also that [U]ye receive not the grace of God in vain./U]
2Ti 2:3 Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.
2Ti 2:4 No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Gary, are you another "Great Commissioner" who is entangled in the affair of this life being a Chicken Little running around looking for The Beast and shouting lo, he is here, or lo, he is there, or do you preach Christ crucified in order than The Beast not have one more follower in The Tribulation? If the anti-Christ were in Jerusalem tomorrow I'd love to know what you or me could do about it, other than what we have been given the commission to do, preach Christ, or are you going to be declared AWOL?

Grace and peace Gary, you ever hear of a guy named Sergius Saulus Paulus of Tarsus?

Tony