Bible Versions Questions and discussion about the Bible version issue.

Old 02-28-2009, 04:06 AM

Default ***The Tony Bones Revision Of The NKJV!!!***

2Corinthians 2:17 For we are not as many, which peddle the original manuscripts: but as of sincerity, but as of God, in the sight of God speak we in Christ.

Take that, you silly KJV Only cultists.

2Timothy 3:16 All original manuscripts are given by inspiration of God, and are profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Since Paul, in this verse, made clear it is referring only, in no how no way seven ways to Sunday the fact that he means the original manuscripts we don't have and could not read if we had them, we need to pack up and head for a strip club. Why?

Because I am a doctor of theology, I am a goodgodlydedicatedconservativefundamentalistcoolgu ytohangoutwith, and I said so. So there.

What you DO have are faithful and reliable copies, but only after I have examined them and given them my approval. Woe is me, woe is we, Jesus wept.

Please study the updated-into-modern language-translations, take two Jesuits and call me in the morning:

Mt 21:42 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the original manuscripts, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord’s doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?
Mt 22:29 Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the original manuscripts, nor the power of God.
Mt 26:54 But how then shall the original manuscripts be fulfilled, that thus it must be?
Mt 26:56 But all this was done, that the original manuscripts of the prophets might be fulfilled. Then all the disciples forsook him, and fled.
Mr 12:24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the original manuscripts, neither the power of God?
Mr 14:49 I was daily with you in the temple teaching, and ye took me not: but the original manuscripts must be fulfilled.
Lu 24:27 And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the original manuscripts the things concerning himself.
Lu 24:32 And they said one to another, Did not our heart burn within us, while he talked with us by the way, and while he opened to us the original manuscripts?
Lu 24:45 Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the original manuscripts,
Joh 5:39 Search the original manuscripts; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.
Ac 17:2 And Paul, as his manner was, went in unto them, and three sabbath days reasoned with them out of the original manuscripts,
Ac 17:11 These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the original manuscripts daily, whether those things were so.
Ac 18:24 And a certain Jew named Apollos, born at Alexandria, an eloquent man, and mighty in the original manuscripts, came to Ephesus.
Ac 18:28 For he mightily convinced the Jews, and that publickly, shewing by the original manuscripts that Jesus was Christ.
Ro 1:2 (Which he had promised afore by his prophets in the holy original manuscripts,)
Ro 15:4 For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the original manuscripts might have hope.
Ro 16:26 But now is made manifest, and by the original manuscripts of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:
1Co 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the original manuscripts;
1Co 15:4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the original manuscripts:
2Ti 3:15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy original manuscripts, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
2Pe 3:16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other original manuscripts, unto their own destruction.

Oh yeah, before I forget:

Romans 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the original manuscripts.

Anybody got Paris Hilton's phone number?

Rev. Dr. Prof. Tony Bones

The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software