General Chit-Chat Whatever doesn't fit anywhere else goes here.

Old 08-24-2008, 06:43 PM

Default Meggido Films

I watched both part one and part two of Meggido. they are documentaries on Prophecy, occult and cult practices, end times and the One world order.

Lots of good info.

But only one fault I found with the films. they never show the church being raptured. They seem to have the church going through the Tribulation and they seem to hint that we are in someway already in the tribulation. This is minor though Because they are clear not to state the church will go through the tribulation either.

another thing is at the end of the first film they make reference to a letter written in 1871 that mentions Jews and Muslems in a third war. But at that time Israel was far from being a nation. the letter was dismissed by the British Museum as a fraud. they used the info to get your mind into the Israeli Palestinian conflict for the start of the 3rd world war. But as I said the letter was supposedly penned 40 years before WWI and the British occupation of Palestine. there is no way Satan or the illuminate knew anything about the Jews and Muslems in conflict over Palestine today in 1871.

They have some good and accurate stuff. J ust warn your people before watching it that we beleive the church shall be raptured before the Tribulation. And that the church going through Tribulation is a doctrine that has arose in more recent times among some groups of Christians.

enjoy them otherwise. As they are good to show to unbeleivers as a tool for evangelism.
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 08-26-2008, 12:23 PM

I to enjoyed them. Like you siad lots of good info. I to sensed that they believed that we would go through the trib. Anyway don;t let that stop anyone from watching them. God bless.
Old 09-08-2008, 08:46 PM
truthsayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by chette777 View Post
I watched both part one and part two of Meggido. they are documentaries on Prophecy, occult and cult practices, end times and the One world order.
They have some good and accurate stuff. Just warn your people before watching it that we beleive the church shall be raptured before the Tribulation. And that the church going through Tribulation is a doctrine that has arose in more recent times among some groups of Christians.
Actually it's not so new, since Jesus said it himself and then Paul quite directly (besides other references, like in Daniel):

Matthew 24:29 *Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 *b And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
31 *And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

2 Thessalonians 2:1 *¶Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,
2 *That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
3 *¶Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 *Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
5 *Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
Old 09-09-2008, 02:39 PM

Those verses from Matthew are related to the "Second coming" of Christ not the translation of the saints. Let me ask you this, the Lord said he would come "as a thief in the night" that no one would know when, If the translation happens after the 7 years tribulation, then anyone with the ability to add would determine the moment the tribulation started and the mid point satan becomes incarnate therefore would be able to say "this" is when the LORD returns. Look friend I will NEVER be shaken from the blessed hope, How would satan be able to reak havoc on the earth with the Church present during the tribulation, the Church would expose him.
The believers in the Thessalonian church were troubled by false teachers who taught that they had somehow missed the Rapture (2 Thess. 2:1-3) because of the severe trials they at that time were enduring
The apostle Paul then proceeded to explain future events and how they affect the believer. That day-the "day of Christ" (2 Thess. 2 cf. Rev. 6:16)-will not come until two things happen. First, the Antichrist will be revealed and second, the great "falling away" (2 Thess. 2:3 cf. 2:8-12) will take place when all the world will be deceived by the beast and the false prophet (Rev. 13:3-14). | The revelation of the Wicked one (the Antichrist) and the events surrounding the "Time of Jacob's Trouble" take place after the Rapture, but before the full manifestation of the great and terrible Day of the Lord that will culminate when Christ returns to destroy the wicked. We are not to watch for supernatural signs, nor the antichrist. We, like the early churches were instructed, are to be looking for our Lord!

I have noticed that you have posted twice, both in accordance to a post-tribulation rapture, is it your intention to propogate this? For I for one will avoid any posting regarding this subject because I am deeply rooted in the Blessed Hope that is In Christ Jesus, and daily my Joy is with the apostle, "even so, come LORD Jesus"
Old 09-09-2008, 07:32 PM

Well Matt 24 and 25 are for Israel and 2 Thess is for the Body of Christ.

lack of rightly dividing the word of truth. is what casues this interpretation.

Israel is not the church and the church is not Israel.

Truthsayer, is not saying any truth by making the two one. but actually a false teaching.