Bible Studies Post and discuss short Bible studies.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-05-2008, 10:59 PM

Default Thoughts on the Antichrist

I was reading through a link (http://bibleprobe.com/end-time-signs.htm) that I came across using the firefox plugin "StumbleUpon". In this webpage was the statement "The Antichrist, possibly a charismatic Muslim with a fake Jesus as a sidekick, will convince his followers he is the answer to the world’s problems." really struck me for some reason. Doesn't Islam teach that Muhammed will return with Isa (their version of Jesus)? Doesn't this seem all to likely, given what we read in Revelation? They believe Jesus was just a prophet, and the Antichrist is supposed to have a prophet that performs miracles. I guess I don't know much about Islam, so I can't go beyond this. Another thing that strikes me as interesting is that I was watching youtube videos about all the preparations in Israel to build the third temple. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9UmYO0EtfU It really amazes me to see the hand of God in all of this. It's amazing the circumstances preventing the rebuild. I mean, seriously, these folks have new Levites that are trained, they have a multimillion dollar solid gold Menorah, diamond cut stone blocks. I mean it's just so uncanny to see this epic rebuild being held back by politics. Then there is the dome of the rock, which I imagine will be removed in response to something the Antichrist does. I also love how they mention in the video that they don't know if the temple rebuild (which all believe is related to the coming of the Messiah) will be right before or shortly after the coming of the Messiah.

To many coincidences in all of this. Islam simply must have a significant role in these end times events.

Much Love in Christ Jesus,
Stephen