Bible Versions Questions and discussion about the Bible version issue.

Old 07-22-2009, 12:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bibleprotector View Post
I know you are anti-KJBO. I also know that you are trying to "win us over" to your position, which you confess is "anti-KJBO'ism". Source: http://www.fundamentalforums.com/bib...ollessons.html

Anyway, the KJB summit videos are here, as you already know:

http://hylesanderson.edu/?page_id=2356
True...

True again but not so much here. People here simply get mad when I chat with them on the subject.

The summit video is now out. It was not when I asked you. You were making comments on the summit as if you listened to it in detail and I wanted to know where you heard it.

I am not sure why you feel I am your enemy because I am anti-KJVO. I am a Christian and do not feel you are my enemy. Seems like we could both agree to disagree on the subject and move on.

God Bless!!!!!
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 07-22-2009, 08:09 AM

The chief problem with trying to unite KJBOs and anti-KJBOs* in any form of fellowship is that neither side views the other as equals. Just as you, Just-A-Thought, and others can come to this site and then return to FFF and chortle among yourselves at the foolish ignorance of us KJBOs, we KJBOs can go to FFF and observe your commiserating.

* The term anti-KJBO, which title you claim, is by definition an adversarial position. I have those with whom I can have a level of fellowship who do not believe the KJB is the only Bible to use, yet they do not consider my position to be extreme. Instead, they see me as intense in my faith, and at a level that they themselves have not ventured. We can banter quite well about the subject, but there is a degree of respect. With the anti-KJBO, the whole agenda is to discredit the KJBOs position. I prefer to call you an adversary, for "enemy" is too stark a term, but we cannot find much room for fellowship since there is little on which to unite.
Old 07-22-2009, 09:23 AM

Default Re: "KJB summit"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Tim View Post
The chief problem with trying to unite KJBOs and anti-KJBOs* in any form of fellowship is that neither side views the other as equals. Just as you, Just-A-Thought, and others can come to this site and then return to FFF and chortle among yourselves at the foolish ignorance of us KJBOs, we KJBOs can go to FFF and observe your commiserating.

* The term anti-KJBO, which title you claim, is by definition an adversarial position. I have those with whom I can have a level of fellowship who do not believe the KJB is the only Bible to use, yet they do not consider my position to be extreme. Instead, they see me as intense in my faith, and at a level that they themselves have not ventured. We can banter quite well about the subject, but there is a degree of respect. With the anti-KJBO, the whole agenda is to discredit the KJBOs position. I prefer to call you an adversary, for "enemy" is too stark a term, but we cannot find much room for fellowship since there is little on which to unite.
Aloha Brother Tim,

I am in complete agreement with you on this brother!

The are many Christians out there who do not believe, as I do, in the King James Bible as being the perfect, holy, infallible, inspired, and without error word of God; but with whom I can (and do ) have a certain amount of fellowship around our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. However, those "Christians" who take an ADVERSARIAL POSITION AGAINST the HOLY BIBLE are a "different matter" all together!

I refuse to have anything to do with any "Christian" who ADDS TO; SUBTRACTS FROM; CHANGES; or CORRECTS the Holy Bible (especially those "Christians" who choose to ATTACK and DEMEAN it)! In addition, I do not believe that I am under any obligation to extend the right hand of fellowship to these kinds of "Christians", and neither does 2Timothy 2:22-26 "apply" to these kinds of people:
Quote:
2 Timothy 2:22 Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart.
23 But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes.
24 And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient,
25 In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;
26 And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.
But rather 1Timothy 5:50; 2Timothy 4:2; Titus 1:13; and Titus 2:15 are the appropriate "response" to troublemakers and those "Christians" who would divide the brethren over this issue.
Quote:
1 Timothy 5:20 Them that sin rebuke before all, that others also may fear.

2 Timothy 4:2
Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.

Titus 1:13 This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith;

Titus 2:15 These things speak, and exhort, and rebuke with all authority. Let no man despise thee.
This is why I do not "join" their Forums or engage in a "dialogue" or a "debate": with them. They have NO interest in the TRUTH - there is NO EDIFICATION; and here is NO PROFIT!

Quote:
Proverbs 18:2 A fool hath no delight in understanding, but that his heart may discover itself.
Sad to say - this is the result of a Humanistic upbringing, training, and education ("Secular" or "Christian"). It's called "FAITHLESSNESS", and there is NO known scientific, medical, or psychological "CURE" for it, unless Almighty God Himself "intervenes" in the life of these proud and arrogant individuals! {Only "BELIEF" in God's PROMISE and ABILITY to "PRESERVE" His Holy words will do.}
Quote:
Proverbs 11:2 When pride cometh, then cometh shame: but with the lowly is wisdom.

Proverbs 14:3 In the mouth of the foolish is a rod of pride: but the lips of the wise shall preserve them.

Proverbs 16:18 Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.

Proverbs 29:23 A man's pride shall bring him low: but honour shall uphold the humble in spirit.

Proverbs 13:10 Only by pride cometh contention: but with the well advised is wisdom.

Proverbs 8:13 The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.
Do these people really think that God will not hold them accountable for their words or their conduct in regards to His Holy words?

Matthew 12:36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

Galatians 6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

Last edited by George; 07-22-2009 at 09:34 AM.
Old 07-22-2009, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Tim View Post

I will not deny that I defend the anti-KJVO position. I do but I never call you extremists or thing of that nature. I know good Christians who are KJVO. I do not hate or mock KJVOs either. So I see no reason for a lack of fellowship. /i argue my point on the internet but if I knew you in person and your stand I would not even bring it up. I only fight it on the net.
Old 07-22-2009, 12:10 PM

Default Re: " KJB summit"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bibleprotector View Post
I know you are anti-KJBO. I also know that you are trying to "win us over" to your position, which you confess is "anti-KJBO'ism". Source: http://www.fundamentalforums.com/bib...ollessons.html

Anyway, the KJB summit videos are here, as you already know:

http://hylesanderson.edu/?page_id=2356
Aloha brother,

I want to thank you for providing us with the information about this so-called "KJB Summit". It should have been called the "Hyles/Anderson Summit on why "we" do NOT accept the King James Bible as our "FINAL AUTHORITY"!

I have endured 5 of the 10 videos posted and I still stand by my earlier comments (i.e. this Thread - Post #6) about "respect of persons"; "Christian Celebrities"; and "Faithlessness".

This so-called KJB "Summit" was nothing more than a Hyles/Anderson "SHOW" from start to finish! The whole "SHAM" was put on by Hyles/Anderson people and was "CONTROLLED BY" Hyles/Anderson people from beginning to end. {In addition to reviewing the first 5 videos, I reviewed a portion of the last Video ("Questions & Answers") and some of their answers (or refusal to answer a question) were meager, obtuse and pitiful, to say the least!}

A real genuine "KJB Summit" would have had men from "both sides" (or possibly "all sides") of the issue, instead of a "lopsided" presentation controlled by only one "party" to the debate.

Those men (that I viewed and listened to) who made their presentations judge according to "appearance". Their "measuring stick" in regards to "faithfulness" to God is: HOW MANY SOULS DO YOU "WIN" for the Lord Jesus Christ, and HOW BIG A WORK HAVE YOU BUILT (for the Lord - of course)! It's a "NUMBERS" & "SIZE" game [John 7:24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.] and any one that does not "measure up" to their own personal private convictions are dismissed out of hand.

NONE of the speakers (that I viewed and listened to) have ONE SINGLE FINAL AUTHORITY (ONE BOOK -that they can hold in their hands). They all USE the King James Bible (for "results"); and they all give LIP-SERVICE to the King James Bible (or they would be fired), but not one of the men that I listened to demonstrated a LOVE for the King James Bible!

All of the men (that I viewed and listened to) ELEVATE the "GREEK" language and the "HEBREW" language as being SUPERIOR to the "ENGLISH" language - when it comes to the "words" of God. And because of their belief in the "original" languages, they are postulating that the "original languages are to be "PREFERRED" OVER the English - even though only a very small minority of Christians today can read and understand the "original languages"! {Please see my Post: http://av1611.com/forums/showpost.ph...2&postcount=33}

This "Summit" is a SOPHISTICATED and SUBTLE endeavor (carried out by the "educated intelligentsia" within "Christian circles") to UNDERMINE an ordinary Bible believer's faith in the Holy Bible! The only "outcome" that I can see as a result of this so-called "Summit" is more "DIVISION" amongst those Christians who call themselves Fundamentalists.

This "KJB Summit" has solved nothing about the "Which Bible" issue. There was NO EDIFICATION or PROFIT from this "Summit". And, although I make NO CLAIM to being a Prophet, I believe this so-called "KJB Summit" spells THE END for Hyles/Anderson College as far as upholding the holy and precious words of God, as found in our King James Bible. {Apostasy always begins with the "intelligentsia", i.e. the 'leaders" in the church. Today it's the "pastors" and "teachers" - in the Lord Jesus' time it was the "Pharisees" and the "scribes" - SAME BUNCH, just different names!}

The DESTRUCTIVE effects of this so-called "JKB Summit" will reverberate throughout the Fundamentalist Baptist churches throughout America - WHAT WERE THESE PEOPLE THINKING OF? WHAT DID THEY HOPE TO ACCOMPLISH?

2 Corinthians 2:17 For we are not as many, which corrupt the word ofGod: but as of sincerity, but as of God, in the sight of God speak we in Christ.

2 Corinthians 4:1 Therefore seeing we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we faint not;
2 But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God.

Psalms 33:4
For the word of the LORD is right; and all his works are done in truth.

Last edited by George; 07-22-2009 at 12:19 PM.
Old 07-22-2009, 02:57 PM

I have long thought that it would be a good idea to bring together men who have completely and vocally stood on the perfection of the KJB to establish a standard from which churches who sought to answer questions on the issue but were without the necessary leadership, or whose leaders were limited in their exposure to the issue could draw information.

There are true KJBO leaders throughout the faithful who are not generally known as famous names, but have the knowledge to establish a "clearing-house" for seekers of the truth. The sad problem with bringing together well-known people is often there is a clash for position. If the leaders were all of some equal footing, that is, none carried widely recognized names, then perhaps the "pride" of popularity might be diminished.

I have often mused that if there could be a "summit" of such men known here, and others who don't post here but carry the torch of faithfulness, then perhaps the mutual knowledge could develop into a basis for the defense of the supremacy of the KJB. So much time is spent repeating arguments in areas of contention, such as "strain at" vs "strain out", "Easter", number variations, etc. It would be very beneficial if a central database could be established of the Biblical answers to these challenges. Many books have been written, but often differences in explanation lead to confusion.

The so-called "KJB Summit" addressed in this thread did not reach the goal.

Is this too much of a dream to be a reality?
Old 07-22-2009, 05:07 PM

I've seen and heard Dr. Jack Schaap and other big names from the fundamentalist circles as they preached here in the Philippines at Christian Bible Baptist Church, San Pedro Laguna Philippines. Thousands of Christians arrived just to hear Dr. Jack Schaap. I too, have been thrilled of his preaching that time but what in world does Dr. Schaap doing now? I've read articles of other known Preachers and Pastors who also graduated from HAC and they were against Schaap. His father-in-law, the late Dr. Jack Hyles and Dr. Russel Andersson (I don't know if Sir George is related to him) founded the HAC based on the inspired, preserved Word of God, the King James Version.

Is this the fulfillment of Dr. Jack Hyles words that the biggest split among the brethren will come in the next ten years? God forbid.

Quoted from:http://www.hacalumni.com/gailmarch3.shtml

Dr. Jack Hyles on King James Bible:

"The biggest split that has ever come will come in the next ten years, if not sooner, over the King James Bible, and it couldn't come soon enough for me. I'm tired of colleges and universities advertising that they use the King James Bible. Tell the whole story! Tell everyone that you do not believe that it is inspired word for word..." See also page 66 and chapter 5 The Need for An Every-Word Bible (Hyles Publications, ‘03
Old 07-23-2009, 09:42 AM

Default Re: "KJB summit"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredoheaven View Post
I've seen and heard Dr. Jack Schaap and other big names from the fundamentalist circles as they preached here in the Philippines at Christian Bible Baptist Church, San Pedro Laguna Philippines. Thousands of Christians arrived just to hear Dr. Jack Schaap. I too, have been thrilled of his preaching that time but what in world does Dr. Schaap doing now? I've read articles of other known Preachers and Pastors who also graduated from HAC and they were against Schaap. His father-in-law, the late Dr. Jack Hyles and Dr. Russel Andersson (I don't know if Sir George is related to him) founded the HAC based on the inspired, preserved Word of God, the King James Version.

Is this the fulfillment of Dr. Jack Hyles words that the biggest split among the brethren will come in the next ten years? God forbid.

Quoted from:http://www.hacalumni.com/gailmarch3.shtml

Dr. Jack Hyles on King James Bible:

"The biggest split that has ever come will come in the next ten years, if not sooner, over the King James Bible, and it couldn't come soon enough for me. I'm tired of colleges and universities advertising that they use the King James Bible. Tell the whole story! Tell everyone that you do not believe that it is inspired word for word..." See also page 66 and chapter 5 The Need for An Every-Word Bible (Hyles Publications, ‘03

Aloha brother Fred,

Thank you for the Link to sister Gail Riplinger's comments. It is obvious, from her comments (and the "KJB Summit"), that Jack Schaap has a "hidden agenda" - that being the undermining of the AUTHORITY of our present day King James Bibles!

If you review the video's from the so-called "KJB Conference" you will see that Jack Schaap is a master at "DOUBLESPEAK" (say one thing - but mean another)! {See his comments on the word "perfect".}

This issue over the "FINAL AUTHORITY" will not (can not) be settled by some "Christian Celebrity" and his Lackeys at a so-called "KJB Conference". This is an issue that must be settled in the heart of each and every individual Christian as they prayerfully search out the truth of the "Which Bible" issue.

From 1968 - 1988 I wasted a whole lot of precious time researching this issue. I read at least 70-80 books (all sides); listened to dozens of audio tapes; learned to read the critical apparatus' of both the Nestle's Greek Text and the United Bible Societies' Greek Text; studied the manuscript evidence; studied several church histories; studied the history of "textual criticism"; and spent hundreds of hours comparing the modern "PERVERSIONS" with the King James Bible; and I never "persuaded" one person to truly believe in the King James Bible through all of the knowledge that I obtained!

On the other hand, over the years, I have asked a few brethren to make a COMPARISON of the "Modern Perversions" with the Holy words found in the King James Bible and have seen several brethren (on their own) come to the realization that there is a DIFFERENCE between our Holy Bible and all of the other English "bibles"; whereupon the Holy Spirit has convinced those brethren of the truth of His words - as found in the King James Bible, and they have become genuine Bible believers.

The issue of "Which Bible" is not going to go away, and it will NOT be "settled" by a bunch scribes and Pharisees at a so-called "KJB Summit"!

Ultimately this has to do with BELIEVING God's "words" and TRUSTING that God has indeed PRESERVED them (as He PROMISED) in the King James Bible that we hold in our hands. This issue cannot be "settled" by KNOWLEDGE alone - God has set the whole thing up so that, no matter how much "knowledge" we obtain about this issue, in the end, we must put our FAITH in Him (and in His "words"), and TRUST Him for the veracity and truthfulness of His words as found - perfect, Holy, inspired, infallible, and without error, in the King James Bible that we hold in our hands!

As the "time" draws near, we must beware of "Christian Celebrities" and those men who are held in high "ESTEEM" by modern day Christians. If they are NOT GLORIFYING the Lord Jesus Christ and if they are NOT HONORING His Holy words - BEWARE!

FAITHFULNESS to God is NOT "measured" by HOW MANY SOULS YOU HAVE "WON". {After all - It's the "word" that convicts and convinces; and it''s God Himself that draws individuals.}
Quote:
Romans 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

1 Peter 1:22
Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently:
23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

John 6:44
No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

John 12:32 And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.
It's NOT all about the "MINISTER" (the servant) of God - it's all about ALMIGHTY GOD and His Holy word. So then, without the Holy words of God and without God drawing individuals - just exactly WHAT is a "minister" or "pastor"? Did Jack Hyles or Jack Schaap DIE for our sins? Did any "pastor" shed his blood for our sins? Did any of these men cause the Holy Scriptures to be written? Have any of these men PRESERVED God's Holy words all down through the centuries? I trow not! Then WHY do modern day "Christians" ELEVATE these men as if they were a part of the Godhead? WHY do "Christians" today EXTOL THE VIRTUES of all of these "good" and "godly" men - instead of GLORIFYING ALMIGHTY GOD?
Quote:
Psalms 34:18 The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.

Psalms 51:17
The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.

Isaiah 57:15 For thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy; I dwell in the high and holy place, with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones.
FAITHFULNESS to God is NOT "measured" by HOW BIG A CHURCH YOU (a "pastor") HAVE BUILT.
Quote:
Psalms 127:1 A Song of degrees for Solomon. Except the LORD build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain.

Hebrews 3:4
For every house is builded by some man; but he that built all things is God.
So the question arises: WHO'S church ("house") is it? Is it Jack Hyles' or Jack Schaap's "church" - or God's? Did Jack Hyles or Jack Schaap "BUILD" the church or did God? How DARE any man "claim" (or "take credit") for what God hath done - unless God didn't do it? How "DARE" these men STEAL the "GLORY" that rightfully belongs to Almighty God?
Quote:
Isaiah 42:8 I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.

Isaiah 43:7 Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.

Isaiah 48:11 For mine own sake, even for mine own sake, will I do it: for how should my name be polluted? and I will not give my glory unto another.
FAITHFULNESS to God is NOT "measured" by HOW MANY WORKS YOU HAVE PERFORMED. {IF God did the "WORK" -WHY is the "credit" being given to men?}
Quote:
John 4:34 Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work.

John 5:17 But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto, and I work.

John 9:4 I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.

John 14:10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

Acts 13:2 As they ministered to the Lord, and fasted, the Holy Ghost said, Separate me Barnabas and Saul for the work whereunto I have called them.

Acts 13:41 Behold, ye despisers, and wonder, and perish: for I work a work in your days, a work which ye shall in no wise believe, though a man declare it unto you.

Acts 15:18 Known unto God are all his works from the beginning of the world.

Romans 9:28
For he will finish the work, and cut it short in righteousness: because a short work will the Lord make upon the earth.

John 6:29 Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.
WHO'S "work" is it? WHO performed the "work"? IF God did the "WORK" - WHY is the "credit" being given to men?

A bishop/elder/pastor is NOTHING but a "minister" (a SERVANT) of the most high God. We are NOTHING - HE IS EVERYTHING!
Quote:
1 Corinthians 1:26 For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:
27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;
28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:
29 That no flesh should glory in his presence.
30 But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:
31 That, according as it is written,
He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.
If men are glorying in other men - BEWARE! If men are glorying in any man's "works" - BEWARE! If men are crediting other men for those things that God has done - BEWARE! If men are NOT "GLORYING" IN GOD and if they are NOT HONORING GOD'S HOLY WORD - BEWARE!

I care not what other men may say or do - The following was true in David's day; it is true today; and it will be true throughout eternity:

Psalms 33:4 For the word of the LORD is right; and ALL HIS WORKS are done in truth.

Last edited by George; 07-23-2009 at 09:57 AM.
Old 07-23-2009, 02:41 PM

Japheth over there is a wicked man

"We're talking about bibliolatry nuts,remember? They don't NEED any help looking foolish."

Everything he posts is acidic and a personal attack on either our character or intellect. And all of this comes from a man who I have observed have the following avatars over the last month

1) Some guy from a Rob Zombie film I think. House of a thousand corpses or devils children or something like that. The evil clown thing he had up.

2) That guy from Kung-Fu - Carradine. He killed himself through auto-erotic asphyxiation.

3) The guy from A Clockwork Orange, whose favourite thing in life is violence and rape.

So what makes him think anything he says is going to be taken seriously by someone who wants to get close to God, when he is putting that filth out there to be associated with.
Old 07-23-2009, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by George View Post
Aloha brother Fred,

Thank you for the Link to sister Gail Riplinger's comments. It is obvious, from her comments (and the "KJB Summit"), that Jack Schaap has a "hidden agenda" - that being the undermining of the AUTHORITY of our present day King James Bibles!

If you review the video's from the so-called "KJB Conference" you will see that Jack Schaap is a master at "DOUBLESPEAK" (say one thing - but mean another)! {See his comments on the word "perfect".}

This issue over the "FINAL AUTHORITY" will not (can not) be settled by some "Christian Celebrity" and his Lackeys at a so-called "KJB Conference". This is an issue that must be settled in the heart of each and every individual Christian as they prayerfully search out the truth of the "Which Bible" issue.

From 1968 - 1988 I wasted a whole lot of precious time researching this issue. I read at least 70-80 books (all sides); listened to dozens of audio tapes; learned to read the critical apparatus' of both the Nestle's Greek Text and the United Bible Societies' Greek Text; studied the manuscript evidence; studied several church histories; studied the history of "textual criticism"; and spent hundreds of hours comparing the modern "PERVERSIONS" with the King James Bible; and I never "persuaded" one person to truly believe in the King James Bible through all of the knowledge that I obtained!

On the other hand, over the years, I have asked a few brethren to make a COMPARISON of the "Modern Perversions" with the Holy words found in the King James Bible and have seen several brethren (on their own) come to the realization that there is a DIFFERENCE between our Holy Bible and all of the other English "bibles"; whereupon the Holy Spirit has convinced those brethren of the truth of His words - as found in the King James Bible, and they have become genuine Bible believers.

The issue of "Which Bible" is not going to go away, and it will NOT be "settled" by a bunch scribes and Pharisees at a so-called "KJB Summit"!

Ultimately this has to do with BELIEVING God's "words" and TRUSTING that God has indeed PRESERVED them (as He PROMISED) in the King James Bible that we hold in our hands. This issue cannot be "settled" by KNOWLEDGE alone - God has set the whole thing up so that, no matter how much "knowledge" we obtain about this issue, in the end, we must put our FAITH in Him (and in His "words"), and TRUST Him for the veracity and truthfulness of His words as found - perfect, Holy, inspired, infallible, and without error, in the King James Bible that we hold in our hands!

As the "time" draws near, we must beware of "Christian Celebrities" and those men who are held in high "ESTEEM" by modern day Christians. If they are NOT GLORIFYING the Lord Jesus Christ and if they are NOT HONORING His Holy words - BEWARE!

FAITHFULNESS to God is NOT "measured" by HOW MANY SOULS YOU HAVE "WON". {After all - It's the "word" that convicts and convinces; and it''s God Himself that draws individuals.}
It's NOT all about the "MINISTER" (the servant) of God - it's all about ALMIGHTY GOD and His Holy word. So then, without the Holy words of God and without God drawing individuals - just exactly WHAT is a "minister" or "pastor"? Did Jack Hyles or Jack Schaap DIE for our sins? Did any "pastor" shed his blood for our sins? Did any of these men cause the Holy Scriptures to be written? Have any of these men PRESERVED God's Holy words all down through the centuries? I trow not! Then WHY do modern day "Christians" ELEVATE these men as if they were a part of the Godhead? WHY do "Christians" today EXTOL THE VIRTUES of all of these "good" and "godly" men - instead of GLORIFYING ALMIGHTY GOD?
FAITHFULNESS to God is NOT "measured" by HOW BIG A CHURCH YOU (a "pastor") HAVE BUILT.
So the question arises: WHO'S church ("house") is it? Is it Jack Hyles' or Jack Schaap's "church" - or God's? Did Jack Hyles or Jack Schaap "BUILD" the church or did God? How DARE any man "claim" (or "take credit") for what God hath done - unless God didn't do it? How "DARE" these men STEAL the "GLORY" that rightfully belongs to Almighty God?
FAITHFULNESS to God is NOT "measured" by HOW MANY WORKS YOU HAVE PERFORMED. {IF God did the "WORK" -WHY is the "credit" being given to men?}
WHO'S "work" is it? WHO performed the "work"? IF God did the "WORK" - WHY is the "credit" being given to men?

A bishop/elder/pastor is NOTHING but a "minister" (a SERVANT) of the most high God. We are NOTHING - HE IS EVERYTHING!
If men are glorying in other men - BEWARE! If men are glorying in any man's "works" - BEWARE! If men are crediting other men for those things that God has done - BEWARE! If men are NOT "GLORYING" IN GOD and if they are NOT HONORING GOD'S HOLY WORD - BEWARE!

I care not what other men may say or do - The following was true in David's day; it is true today; and it will be true throughout eternity:

Psalms 33:4 For the word of the LORD is right; and ALL HIS WORKS are done in truth.
Thank you sir for the comments/ exhortation! Verily, the credit belongs only to God. The glory belongs only to Jesus. "We are nothing -He(God) is everything!"

God bless you!