Doctrine Discussion about matters of the faith.

Old 05-31-2009, 09:40 PM

Default IN APPRECIATION of Brother George

Brother George,

I just wanted to tell you how greatly I appreciate your posts here. I often read the various posts you submit and the stickys that have been made along with various studies available on your website.

It's very plain to see that you're a blessed man of God and he is using you to edify the brethren. I have learned greatly from you and I am thankful to God for having joined this forum.

I look forward to more posts from you.

God bless you!

Jassy
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 05-31-2009, 10:10 PM

I would also like to thank and commend brother George for his love of the brethren that inspires him to labor to provide the valuable bible studies we are privileged to read on this board. I had high hopes of memorizing one or two of them that I especially liked until I realized my memory is just not what it used to be!

Thanks again, brother George.

Jennifer
Old 06-01-2009, 12:04 AM

I see to it that I am part of this "appreciation thread". Praise God for Brother George!
(btw, flattery is banned here)
Old 06-01-2009, 12:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biblestudent View Post
I see to it that I am part of this "appreciation thread". Praise God for Brother George!
(btw, flattery is banned here)
I agree, praise God for brother George. If he and I agreed on everything, we'd both be insufferable bores. He's a seasoned soldier for Christ.

Grace and peace

Tony
Old 06-01-2009, 04:36 AM

Brother George is a humble man and as he reads this he possibly is saying all glory to Jesus. but ditto he is a blessing.
Old 06-01-2009, 08:47 AM

Brother George welcomed me in when I first joined this forum along with many others. I really appreciate him taking time to answer my questions, in detail! I have learned a lot from him. George, I hope you are feeling better, praying for you my friend.
Old 06-03-2009, 11:38 AM

"I thank my God upon every remembrance of you," (Philippians 1:3).
Old 06-03-2009, 01:30 PM

Ditto for me! I have very much appreciated Bro. George's posts and sticky's. The sticky about God's Word was FABULOUS and I was able to pass that on to some sisters in the Lord - so they benefited too. Thank you so much George for all you do!
Old 06-03-2009, 04:33 PM

I appreciate George also and am glad you all do too, but George and I have a saying, "But for the Grace of God". Could we give God the Glory? Wisdom and knowledge and understanding all come from our Heavenly Father. I'd like to see George get a pat on the back from our Father when he gets to Glory, and hear the words, "Well done thou good and faithful servant". Let us help him to lay up riches in heaven, rather than receive all of his rewards here.

In Christian Love,
Renee
Old 06-03-2009, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee View Post
I appreciate George also and am glad you all do too, but George and I have a saying, "But for the Grace of God". Could we give God the Glory? Wisdom and knowledge and understanding all come from our Heavenly Father. I'd like to see George get a pat on the back from our Father when he gets to Glory, and hear the words, "Well done thou good and faithful servant". Let us help him to lay up riches in heaven, rather than receive all of his rewards here.

In Christian Love,
Renee
Thank you for the wise words, sister Renee. Next time I for one will give God all the glory.

Jennifer