General Chit-Chat Whatever doesn't fit anywhere else goes here.

Old 05-12-2009, 05:35 AM

Hi Brother, of course none of us have ever seen Gods Throne or could ever imagine with our feeble earthly minds what It may or may not look like, or indeed what that Lord in all his Glory will look like. However I used the rainbow effect around Gods Throne from

Ezekiel 1:28 As the appearance of the bow that is in the cloud in the day of rain, so was the appearance of the brightness round about. This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the LORD. And when I saw it, I fell upon my face, and I heard a voice of one that spake.

As for the lightnings
Revelation 4:5 And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.

God Bless

PS. Anyone that does wish to have them printed out for posters, please ask for higher resolution copies from my original files for printing.
However anyone wishing to print them on A4 in tiles to put together from their own computer may use a net based program like this to create the necessary files for printing.

http://www.blockposters.com/
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 05-12-2009, 05:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biblestudent View Post
Brother peopleoftheway,
How did you do those that fast?

Brother, I now remember what we have been needing a looooong time ... we need a church logo! I want it based in 2 Corinthians 5:14,15. It seems that you're the answer. Can you, please, email me so I can give you the details? (My email is found in my profile here.)

Hey Brother Sammy

When I was designing (In the Signtrade) I used to design about 5 things at the one time because I had to because of deadlines and I just got used to designing quickly, sometimes too quick as I leave some mistakes etc, but I revisit and correct them. I have emailed you and It would be a privilege to design a Church logo for you.

God Bless
Old 05-12-2009, 05:41 AM

I haven't received any e-mail yet. Will you please resend it?
Old 05-12-2009, 05:42 AM

Got it. Thanks!
Old 05-12-2009, 07:43 PM

Updated the lake of Fire Graphic (Forgive me I have a real bad habit of redoing designs)

Link to full size http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/9374/lakeoffire2.jpg

Preview
Old 05-12-2009, 08:25 PM

Updated salvation Poster

Link to fullsize http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/6087/salvation2.jpg

Preview
Old 05-13-2009, 01:59 AM

In the description of the Wheeled Chariot throne in Ezekiel Chapter one Lightening are coming from the midst later in chapter ten we are told the throne is above the cherubim like the firmament.

So the Great White throne having Lightening coming from it would not be to far fetched. and it in the first one POTW made the likeness of a throne looked pretty good to me.
Old 05-13-2009, 07:16 AM

What happened to the "fruit" picture made from the Scripture verses? I was going to show it to my wife, and I can't find it!
Old 05-13-2009, 07:19 AM

Its in the Thread "Software search" Brother Tim, I have done a vine picture with 5 chapters of the Book of John that I will post up later.
Old 05-13-2009, 07:36 AM

look under the thread for software search in general chit chat the fruit picture is there