Bible Studies Post and discuss short Bible studies.

Old 09-23-2008, 06:59 PM
wwjd.usa

Default Comment.

Well, perhaps I do not make sense, as I am very sleepy atm (that's why reading all the previous posts would be pointless). But when I have time, I will attempt to elucidate my argument, and I'll leave this thread alone for now.
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 09-23-2008, 07:10 PM

If you are truly saved,accepted Jesus as your Savior,Why, after knowing the truth,would you follow a false god like allah? If you truly are saved,you do not loose your salvation,but,a person can backslide,been there done that.
Even backslidden,i knew the truth.

James 4v12: Therefore to him that knoweth to do good,and doeth it not,to him it is sin.

I am not sure i understand either Luke,since i am at the tail end of this thread.

Spiritual gifts? I don't believe in Hands on,and that people are anointed by God to heal others. TD Jakes,Joyce Meyers.
Speaking in tongues,no need for it today. Jibberish,unless you have an interpreter. still no need,we have the Bible. Joseph Prince

I would have to see it and understand it from the Bible,just because a man says its true,doesn't make it so. Proof!
Old 09-23-2008, 07:22 PM

What I was saying Jeremy, is that Hebrews 6 applies to two groups of people

1) The Jews, during the time of the Apostles ministry on earth, when tongues, healing etc was actually manifested by the gifts of the Holy Spirit. People witnessed them and saw them. Jesus gives the reason for them being manifested

Joh 10:38 But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.

All those signs and wonders were so the JEWS would believe

2) The jews during the tribulation. The Bible says the 1Co 1:22 For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom

During the tribulation, these verses will once again apply to the Jew, when the signs and wonders are once again manifested throughout the earth.

There is no fear of losing salvation in this dispensation.
Old 09-23-2008, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post

Spiritual gifts? I don't believe in Hands on,and that people are anointed by God to heal others. TD Jakes,Joyce Meyers.
Speaking in tongues,no need for it today. Jibberish,unless you have an interpreter. still no need,we have the Bible. Joseph Prince
This statement is correct. But Jeremy, those gifts were once real. Today, those exhibited by money grubbin charletans like Benny Hinn, Joyce Meyer, TD Jakes etc, are devilish in origin. Peter and Paul had the REAL DEAL though.
Old 09-23-2008, 07:42 PM

Thumbs up

Yes, i do believe those gifts were real when the Bible was written,just not buying it from todays televangelists.
I can also believe those gifts would be used once again,during the Tribulation, through the 144,000 jews ministering to the world.
Thanks for the verses.