Current Events Current events, including politics and culture.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-01-2009, 07:47 PM

Again BroP, I told you from the start of your accusation that I did not accuse you or anyone of man worship that was your private interpretation of what I said. I proved it by placing the quotes as to what I did actually say. I only put a warning not an accusation reread both times I even mentioned it and at neither time did I accuse your anyone of man worship. that is where you went wrong and had progressed to even more wickedness as People has verified.

I am amazed to see a type of Mt 18 is being worked out here in this post quite by the providence of God. I came to you via the post and pointed out your sin. Now Peoples as seen it and verified it to you.

quoted BroP:
No need to apologize brother! Why are you so exclaiming? You have the choice to humble before God and do what is right or remain in your sin. No action will ever be taken against you from this point we leave it in God's hands now.

I again, I say I am sorry that my words made you think I was accusing you or anyone of man worship. for that I ask forgiveness. As you know I cannot control your way of reading things. And as I said at the first response to your accusation that was not my intention. and I instructed you to let it roll off of you because it was not intentional. However since that post in #14 you have been intentional in all harm of my emotions and character in this thread and others. accusing me of calling you a man worshiper, bashing you and Kent Hovind, wickedly using sarcasm and stealth to give a curse disguised as a blessing and all in Jesus name.

I will be doing a coffee roasting business here very shortly the purpose is not for profit but to supply some well needed replacement of support we are loosing almost daily thanks to the current depression. and I have my tax ID Number and if I reach an amount that requires I pay taxes it shall be done.