Bible Versions Questions and discussion about the Bible version issue.

Old 05-10-2009, 10:08 AM
Bro. Parrish

Quote:
Originally Posted by solabiblia View Post
I think I've fallen down the rabbit hole.
You have no idea...

solabiblia; do you believe there is one BOOK ON THIS EARTH TODAY THAT IS THE FINAL AND ABSOLUTE AUTHORITY on what is right and what is wrong...?
Old 05-10-2009, 02:02 PM

Bro George posted

2 Timothy 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

Yep, Bro George, you are correct. These folks come here for one reason only, to try to spread doubt and confusion. And you are correct about wanting to have it both ways. They claim they believe in a God who can preserve his word, and then out of the other side of their mouth say he didn't.

James 1:8 A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.

These Bible doubters do not even know what they believe themselves, yet criticize those who have faith in God. And you are also correct that these folks simply enjoy causing mischief.

Prov 10:23 It is as sport to a fool to do mischief: but a man of understanding hath wisdom.
Old 05-10-2009, 04:39 PM

Bro. George, you're right. It is a useless and fruitless things to answer him considering a know it all man but cannot even quote any single verse of the bible to prove. Well we all have answered him already and I think that is enough. He's nothing but a bible deniers.

Proverbs 26:5 Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit.
Proverbs 26:4 Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.
Old 05-11-2009, 12:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredoheaven View Post
Bro. George, you're right. It is a useless and fruitless things to answer him considering a know it all man but cannot even quote any single verse of the bible to prove. Well we all have answered him already and I think that is enough. He's nothing but a bible deniers.

Proverbs 26:5 Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit.
Proverbs 26:4 Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.
The Lord in His mercy reveals in the Proverbs here that there is no "winning" with a fool. It doesn't have to be this way. They're more than welcome to keep their contentious spirit on the FFF. Personally, I'm new to dealing with them and I'm tired of it already. It's so fruitless.
Old 05-11-2009, 12:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaplainPaul View Post
They're more than welcome to keep their contentious spirit on the FFF. Personally, I'm new to dealing with them and I'm tired of it already. It's so fruitless.
I gave up on FFF shortly after posting a first welcome message. They jumped on my KJV belief like a dog with a rag. They really made me feel welcome...NOT.
Old 05-11-2009, 01:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaplainPaul View Post
The Lord in His mercy reveals in the Proverbs here that there is no "winning" with a fool. It doesn't have to be this way. They're more than welcome to keep their contentious spirit on the FFF. Personally, I'm new to dealing with them and I'm tired of it already. It's so fruitless.
Barry has probably given up on me, I got lots of time to catch up with my old Original Manuscript Fraud buddy roby. It don't bother me in the least taking the whole pack of them on, I just been pressed for time here. I spend two hours with mangled fingers putting the Jesuit fairytale on Colossians 1:14 to bed leaves little time for them.

I did get a friendship request, and I guess that's some progress. I don;t write for the Frauds, but for the casual readers, because answering them from Scripture is the decent and orderly way to do, and His words will not return unto him void.

Grace and peace Paul

Tony
Old 05-11-2009, 12:46 PM

Default Re: "Do you have to be KJVO to be here???"

Quote:
ChaplainPaul
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredoheaven

Aloha brother,

I've been "dealing" with "them" for over 40 years! Think how "TIRED" I am of it all!

And you're absolutely "right" - "It's so fruitless". If, after trying to "reason" with "them", I see no edification, no fruit, and no profit, I "disengage" and AVOID "them" - like the "plague"!

Proverbs 26:12 Seest thou a man wise in his own conceit? there is more hope of a fool than of him.
Old 05-10-2009, 10:48 PM
Bro. Parrish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bro. Parrish View Post
You have no idea...

solabiblia; do you believe there is one BOOK ON THIS EARTH TODAY THAT IS THE FINAL AND ABSOLUTE AUTHORITY on what is right and what is wrong...?

Old 05-11-2009, 10:06 AM
solabiblia

Default The One Book

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bro. Parrish View Post
Yes. It's called the Bible.
Old 05-11-2009, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by solabiblia View Post
Yes. It's called the Bible.
Which Bible?

where can I get a copy?