General Chit-Chat Whatever doesn't fit anywhere else goes here.

Old 10-01-2008, 08:42 PM
Levite-7

Talking greetings~

hi~

found this place while seeking out a proper dictionary that would compliment my study of the Word & it looks to be more of what i'm into. i'm a serious believer in the akjv 1611 & cannot stress enough the importance of this as being the one & only preserved Word of God for the English language. i look forward to fellowship with others that feel the same way & keep faithful to one LORD, one Word & one walk in Jesus Christ.

with that said, time to update my profile.

~levite-7
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 10-01-2008, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levite-7 View Post
i'm a serious believer in the akjv 1611 & cannot stress enough the importance of this as being the one & only preserved Word of God for the English language.
Amen and Welcome.
Old 10-02-2008, 07:00 AM

Welcome Friend, you are most certainly on the right path to the truth if you hold the KJB in your hand.
I would encourage you not to be swayed by the opinion of some people that come onto the forum to hatch pet doctrines and stir up strife.
Those who do class this forum as a church in certain respects will fight for it that way, fight for the fundamentals of the Christian faith.
Contrary to what you may have gleaned over on the posts of late, we, fellow Bible Believing Christians will not malign anyone that thinks differently than we do, only seek to bring to light those who have an agenda, and that agenda usually ends up in strife and contention.
Let me give you an example, Brother Tim believes different to me about the translation, I am pre-trib (I forget his position) yet I still consider him a brother as his manner of putting across his belief is with grace, same as brosmiller, while I do not agree on one point of his doctrine, he still puts it forward with grace.
But there are those who come along (and there have been many lately) That accuse, accusations that if anyone believes different they are cast out, simply not true, many posts have differences, it is when people Join unlike yourself, who give no "hello" here I am, this is me post, and proceed directly into doctrine that they know in their hearts will stir up contention.

Anyways sorry for the long reply, I would just like to welcome you and clear up anything you may have picked up wrongly reading recent posting.

God Bless
Old 10-02-2008, 12:10 PM
Levite-7

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by peopleoftheway View Post
Welcome Friend, you are most certainly on the right path to the truth if you hold the KJB in your hand.
I would encourage you not to be swayed by the opinion of some people that come onto the forum to hatch pet doctrines and stir up strife.
Those who do class this forum as a church in certain respects will fight for it that way, fight for the fundamentals of the Christian faith.
Contrary to what you may have gleaned over on the posts of late, we, fellow Bible Believing Christians will not malign anyone that thinks differently than we do, only seek to bring to light those who have an agenda, and that agenda usually ends up in strife and contention.
Let me give you an example, Brother Tim believes different to me about the translation, I am pre-trib (I forget his position) yet I still consider him a brother as his manner of putting across his belief is with grace, same as brosmiller, while I do not agree on one point of his doctrine, he still puts it forward with grace.
But there are those who come along (and there have been many lately) That accuse, accusations that if anyone believes different they are cast out, simply not true, many posts have differences, it is when people Join unlike yourself, who give no "hello" here I am, this is me post, and proceed directly into doctrine that they know in their hearts will stir up contention.

Anyways sorry for the long reply, I would just like to welcome you and clear up anything you may have picked up wrongly reading recent posting.

God Bless
hi~

no worries, i'm harmless.

it would not surprise me ~ especially where the issue of newer bibles versus the akjv 1611 come into place. i arrived from another forum community that has their share of strife concerning the validity of one way as being the right way instead of doing things the LORD's way. i scan through & read & trust in the Holy Ghost to lead me to distinct what is true of the LORD from works of men at their hands. the Holy Bible is my final authority in all matters & i'm faithful in knowing that they that shall read my words shall receive me, for they shall be firmly based in the scriptures.

thanks for the greetings! i'm sure i'll like it here.

~levite-7

Last edited by Levite-7; 10-02-2008 at 12:19 PM.
Old 10-02-2008, 12:52 PM

Hello and welcome, brother.

Could I ask a favor? I have Multiple Sclerosis and my vision is not to good. Would you be kind enough to utilize the standard font size, "preferring the weaker brother"?
Old 10-03-2008, 04:11 AM
Levite-7

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
Hello and welcome, brother.

Could I ask a favor? I have Multiple Sclerosis and my vision is not to good. Would you be kind enough to utilize the standard font size, "preferring the weaker brother"?
hi~

sure thing. is this regarding the signature size? you're right, it is small. it's now re-adjusted to the standard size. is this good, or does the overall font size need to be enlarged too? please let me know so i can adjust it.

~levite-7
Old 10-03-2008, 08:35 AM

Hi Brother

I imagine it would be the normal post font, you know how these old guys can be
Just messin Brother Forrest.
Old 10-03-2008, 10:03 AM

Quote:
hi~

sure thing. is this regarding the signature size? you're right, it is small. it's now re-adjusted to the standard size. is this good, or does the overall font size need to be enlarged too? please let me know so i can adjust it.

~levite-7
Actually, I am referring to your actual post, not signature. Look at your post font size compared to others. Thank you for making an adjustment.
Old 10-03-2008, 11:09 AM
Levite-7

Smile

hi~

testing - the Word of our LORD, holy & true. (standard font)

testing - the Word of our LORD, holy & true. (standard Times New Roman)

--

testing - the Word of our LORD, holy & true. (1)

testing - the Word of our LORD, holy & true. (2)

testing - the Word of our LORD, holy & true. (3)

testing - the Word of our LORD, holy & true. (4)

--

ok, think i have it figured. number 3 matches the size of the standard font used & number 4 is slightly larger - which would you prefer. granted, i like Times New Roman, so whichever you prefer, i'll go ahead & re-size all my posts so far to match with the correct size. so sorry if i caused any issue for clearness of reading.

now that i think about it, number 4 looks like it's workable, maybe?

~levite-7
Old 10-03-2008, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levite-7 View Post
hi~

testing - the Word of our LORD, holy & true. (standard font)

testing - the Word of our LORD, holy & true. (standard Times New Roman)

--

testing - the Word of our LORD, holy & true. (1)

testing - the Word of our LORD, holy & true. (2)

testing - the Word of our LORD, holy & true. (3)

testing - the Word of our LORD, holy & true. (4)

--

ok, think i have it figured. number 3 matches the size of the standard font used & number 4 is slightly larger - which would you prefer. granted, i like Times New Roman, so whichever you prefer, i'll go ahead & re-size all my posts so far to match with the correct size. so sorry if i caused any issue for clearness of reading.

now that i think about it, number 4 looks like it's workable, maybe?

~levite-7
Brother Levite, Number 3, the standard size is fine for me. Thank you, brother.