Current Events Current events, including politics and culture.

Old 11-01-2008, 01:52 PM
Bro. Parrish

Default Send this to UNDECIDED VOTERS...

For any undecided voters...

We have all been beaten up by the elections and the media lately, so I'll keep this short. As we know, many conservatives are not crazy about McCain, but...

I'll tell you the most incriminating evidence I have found for voting AGAINST Obama, and that is the Abu Marzook letter which was reproduced word for word and published by Jeremiah Wright, Obama's spiritual mentor.
Scroll down and read carefully...

The image above is a HAMAS demonstration. This is the organization to which Barack Hussein Obama’s church gave a platform in its official church bulletin of July 22, 2007.

Abu Marzook is a senior member of Hamas. Hamas is a Foreign Terrorist Organization (FTO) as defined by the U.S. State Department. This link below has the actual Hamas opinion piece which was written by Mousa Abu Marzook (known terrorist) and published in the official bulletin of Obama's church where he attended for almost 20 years and donated more than $25,000. The page also has the statements from the U.S. Department of Justice and the U.S. Senate. Scroll down and you will see the actual material, click to enlarge.
http://www.israpundit.com/2008/?p=536

Abu Marzook was listed as a Specially Designated Terrorist by the U.S. Treasury Department in 1995, and as a Specially Designated Global Terrorist, you can read that right here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mousa_Mohammed_Abu_Marzook

Again, this is the man to which Barack Hussein Obama’s church gave a platform in its official church bulletin of July 22, 2007. To this date, no liberal on any forum has been able to justify or even intelligently respond to the implications this has for an Obama White House. To me, anyone who reads this information, and votes for Obama on Nov. 4 is missing a few screws.
Nevertheless---I respect your views, as well as everyone's right to vote, and encourage you to do so.
Please forward this information to every undecided voter you know. God bless...
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software