General Chit-Chat Whatever doesn't fit anywhere else goes here.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 11-10-2008, 09:28 AM
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 232
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlas View Post
HAI,


It was a joke. If you knew him you'd understand.


Atlas
I don't understand,Atlas,maybe a little explanation?
He is one of 2 televangelists left that teaches anything on Prophecy,the other being Jack Van Impe.There are no others that i would trust.
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
  #22  
Old 11-10-2008, 09:56 AM
kittn1 kittn1 is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 136
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
There are no woman in these magazines whatsoever.

lotsa (car) bodies.......none of 'em female...........

(btw Jeremy, I worked in automotive for over 15 yrs and my dh is a "vehicle technician"....and no, I'm not sure if I'm braggin' or complainin' )
  #23  
Old 11-10-2008, 10:29 AM
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 232
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
I don't understand,Atlas,maybe a little explanation?
He is one of 2 televangelists left that teaches anything on Prophecy,the other being Jack Van Impe.There are no others that i would trust.
Hals program from last night: http://hallindsey.org/
  #24  
Old 11-10-2008, 10:49 AM
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 232
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittn1 View Post
lotsa (car) bodies.......none of 'em female...........

(btw Jeremy, I worked in automotive for over 15 yrs and my dh is a "vehicle technician"....and no, I'm not sure if I'm braggin' or complainin' )
This is off the subject,but i think you can appreciate it,since you have worked in the automotive field for 15 years. The second car,Jerry sipes 67firebird,is my avatar.
http://www.truveo.com/Lucas-Oil-Huge.../id/3202343059
Mike Voycey lives in Canada and races a black 67-8 firebird,he can stand that thing on the bumper as well. Anyway,back to the show.
  #25  
Old 11-12-2008, 07:15 AM
Rightful_Thinking
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
This is off the subject,but i think you can appreciate it,since you have worked in the automotive field for 15 years. The second car,Jerry sipes 67firebird,is my avatar.
http://www.truveo.com/Lucas-Oil-Huge.../id/3202343059
Mike Voycey lives in Canada and races a black 67-8 firebird,he can stand that thing on the bumper as well. Anyway,back to the show.
Speaking of Christian *horror* and speaking of racecars, etc.

I have a '65 Nova project car with a $5K racing engine that's been taking up half of my garage for five years. Just sitting.

I dream of the day this *horror* disappears!

 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:00 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®, Copyright vBulletin Solutions Inc.

Website © AV1611.Com.
Posts represent only the opinions of users of this forum and do not necessarily represent the opinions of the webmaster.

Software for Believing Bible Study

 
Contact Us AV1611.Com