Current Events Current events, including politics and culture.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-16-2009, 07:33 AM
pbiwolski's Avatar
pbiwolski pbiwolski is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Penna.
Posts: 223
Default Ruckman Reference Bible Going To Printer

Just saw this today. You can pre-order now if you wish.

http://www.kjv1611.org/index.html
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
  #2  
Old 06-16-2009, 07:39 AM
chette777's Avatar
chette777 chette777 is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Puerto Princesa City, Palawan Philippines
Posts: 1,431
Default

Oh how I wish I could have one.
  #3  
Old 06-16-2009, 07:48 PM
Biblestudent's Avatar
Biblestudent Biblestudent is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Philippines
Posts: 662
Default

Free shipping for domestic orders only
  #4  
Old 06-17-2009, 06:16 AM
Fredoheaven's Avatar
Fredoheaven Fredoheaven is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Philippines
Posts: 176
Default

I'd like to own but who can donate?
  #5  
Old 06-17-2009, 10:11 AM
BornAgainBibleBeliever514's Avatar
BornAgainBibleBeliever514 BornAgainBibleBeliever514 is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Montreal
Posts: 100
Default

I went through the Bible Baptist Bookstore catalog and chalked up each book and pamphlet I wanted, plus a reference Bible, and the total came to almost 400$!!!
No way I can afford that, so I'll have to content myself with saving up for the Bible alone. Besides, the Bible and other works should be ordered seperately, since the Bible is only available in September and presumably won't ship until around then anyways.

I'm quite looking forward to it actually, I'm making it my own personal birthday gift (turning 30 around then).


Interesting Note: Ruckman materials on ebay or amazon are ridiculously high-priced, makes no sense. I'd rather support BBB directly anyways.

Last edited by BornAgainBibleBeliever514; 06-17-2009 at 10:36 AM.
  #6  
Old 06-17-2009, 11:29 AM
Diligent's Avatar
Diligent Diligent is offline
Forum Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Oklahoma, USA.
Posts: 641
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BornAgainBibleBeliever514 View Post
Interesting Note: Ruckman materials on ebay or amazon are ridiculously high-priced, makes no sense. I'd rather support BBB directly anyways.
AFAIK, that's because Ruckman's bookstore doesn't make their publications easily available through normal distribution channels.
  #7  
Old 06-17-2009, 05:06 PM
Bro. Parrish
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BornAgainBibleBeliever514 View Post
I went through the Bible Baptist Bookstore catalog and chalked up each book and pamphlet I wanted, plus a reference Bible, and the total came to almost 400$!!!
No way I can afford that, so I'll have to content myself with saving up for the Bible alone. Besides, the Bible and other works should be ordered seperately, since the Bible is only available in September and presumably won't ship until around then anyways.

I'm quite looking forward to it actually, I'm making it my own personal birthday gift (turning 30 around then).


Interesting Note: Ruckman materials on ebay or amazon are ridiculously high-priced, makes no sense. I'd rather support BBB directly anyways.
Ahhh yes, to be 30 again...
The fact is, Brother Ruckman's materials have been pirated and distributed everywhere, entire books have been reprinted and distributed IN CHURCHES, by people who had no permission and no respect for copyright law. So I would agree with you, just buy direct and support the ministry.
  #8  
Old 06-17-2009, 10:44 PM
Biblestudent's Avatar
Biblestudent Biblestudent is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Philippines
Posts: 662
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bro. Parrish View Post
Ahhh yes, to be 30 again...
The fact is, Brother Ruckman's materials have been pirated and distributed everywhere, entire books have been reprinted and distributed IN CHURCHES, by people who had no permission and no respect for copyright law. So I would agree with you, just buy direct and support the ministry.
Very true! Very true, and I agree.
  #9  
Old 06-23-2009, 12:04 PM
Cody1611's Avatar
Cody1611 Cody1611 is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 177
Default

Definitely getting one. The price is cheaper than what I thought it would be.
  #10  
Old 06-23-2009, 07:04 PM
HowlerMonkey
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Can you guys fill me in on what this is? I don't know who Ruckman is or what is in this Bible that makes it so special. The website linked is not of much help either, it says "genuine leather," but not what kind of leather and gives a bunch of specs for the Bible, but doesn't tell me what it contains that makes it better or different than any other Bible I own.
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:46 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®, Copyright vBulletin Solutions Inc.

Website © AV1611.Com.
Posts represent only the opinions of users of this forum and do not necessarily represent the opinions of the webmaster.

Software for Believing Bible Study

 
Contact Us AV1611.Com