General Chit-Chat Whatever doesn't fit anywhere else goes here.

Old 07-13-2009, 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulB View Post
If you just close it over night I am afraid that alot of us may never cross paths again.
Those words make me feel like crying.
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 07-14-2009, 07:43 AM

I have no complaints on how you run this board. It's by far the best christian forum that I've seen out there.
Old 07-14-2009, 01:09 PM

Brandon,

I'm a new poster but can't say I'm new to the list as I read it daily and Brandon you know me from over at Sword Searcher. I'm blood bought, blood washed, thank God that I'm simple enough to take God at his Word knowing-- putting faith that the King James is my Final Authority............ IS without question my Day Planner if you will. There is no wiggle room......... I believe and am confident that when I stand before the throne it it'll be in HIS righteousness and that the Book is preserved in Heaven right now.

Being that I don't believe I have ever posted here before---- although lurking forever-- I really have no right to impose anything and am sensitive to that fact..............but let me just volunteer that one of the reasons why I continue to follow this website IS because of Brandon's bias toward the KJB and he is not afraid to kick up some sand and offend others on that stand for obvious reasons.

Yes..................it has been obvious of late that “knowledge puffeth up,” little bit of Bible correcting going on-- and some of you guys on here just bless my heart in how mule headed and stubborn you are in regards to standing on the Book. Glory............!!It amazes me.............., being a Bible Believer is not difficult-- you either believe it or you don't! Is it of Heaven or is it of men?

Luke if you see this................... I believe somewhere I read that you either went or go to TBDI as I do, Bro. Peacock, etc. is a very dear friend of mine. I'm a disabled Vet (wheelchair bound) where God has been very merciful to this 'ol boy in allowing me to have a Veterans Ministry where I've lost count of the souls that have been saved; Dr. Ruckman preached there for me just a month ago (while he was up) and countless more souls were saved. I have a 101 year old veteran who comes weekly to my Bible Study who was saved last year at the age of 100 years! Hows that for the “long-suffering” of a merciful God............

Thank y'all for those who contribute on a regular basis and for the time you have spent in the Book, for allowing that sword to continue to be dipped in blood and drawing blood when need be.

Doctrine............., doctrine, doctrine!

Lord bless ya Brandon..............The Word of God--- the King James Bible is a “biased” Book written by a biased God to a biased people. If I'm not mistaken :-) it's biblical to mark those..................

Come get some..............

Terrpn
Old 07-16-2009, 04:17 AM

I shall do a post and see if I come up BANNED
Mrs Hayseed
Old 07-16-2009, 04:18 AM

PHEW!
Mrs Hayseed
Old 07-16-2009, 06:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diligent View Post
Some of the ruckus in some of the threads here have driven me to near apathy over the forum. So, I decided I would try an experiment.

Instead of shutting down the forum, I've taken a look at the small group of posters who are constantly injecting vitriol into threads. Not just sometimes, but pervasively. And I am not talking about "tone." I am talking about substance. So, I am handing out a few temporary bans. We're going to have a little vacation for one month from a few people. I want to see what happens.

Let me be clear about two things:

1. I am not seeking a debate-free forum. There is nobody here who posts with any substantive frequency that I always agree with. There are lots of people on both sides of several issues -- dispensationalism, church governance and structure, etc. I am not singling out people who disagree with me. I am singling out people who are constantly making things personal and tending to avoid Scripture in doing so.

2. This is my forum. If you think I am being a poor moderator, go somewhere else. If you have a criticism to offer over what I am doing, email me privately, do not insult me or insinuate things about me on my dime. If you don't like it here, you can go start your own forum. It's not hard, and then you can be the one people complain about when someone else posts something they don't like and you don't automatically delete it.
Oh, I did not see this before Brandon...I will restrain myself from my Reformed Theology ranting. I just joined the forum and definitely do NOT want to get banned or start any trouble here.

My apologies to you all.

Last edited by Cloudwalker; 07-16-2009 at 06:49 AM.
Old 07-16-2009, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudwalker View Post
Oh, I did not see this before Brandon...I will restrain myself from my Reformed Theology ranting. I just joined the forum and definitely do NOT want to get banned or start any trouble here.

My apologies to you all.
Brother Cloudwalker,

From what I have seen of what you've posted thus far on the forum, you have no need to worry, and will fit in very well here! We're glad you're here!

Jassy
Old 07-16-2009, 05:18 PM

Quote:

My apologies to you all.
WHAT??? I've read your posts, brother! Oh... you mean ranting against reformed theology. OK, I'll settle down now...
Old 07-16-2009, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jassy View Post
Brother Cloudwalker,

From what I have seen of what you've posted thus far on the forum, you have no need to worry, and will fit in very well here! We're glad you're here!

Jassy
Aw, thank you Sister, it's easy to see that what I believe to be the truth is what MOST of you all believe, I am very glad to be here as well.

Blessings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenbear View Post
WHAT??? I've read your posts, brother! Oh... you mean ranting against reformed theology. OK, I'll settle down now...
ROTFLOL! Please don't settle down...you are fine just the way you are.

Plus, what do we have to worry about, we are ELECT...in HIM of course!!!

Grace and Peace, Sisters!
Old 07-16-2009, 08:36 PM

Quote:

My apologies to you all.

I wish to follow Coludwalker's lead as well.

Forgive me brethren. That belief system is NEW to me and it hurts so bad inside. All I want to do is curl up into a ball and cry sometimes. I feel so grieved over it but I am praying for peace on the issue.

I want to learn to be more patient with other Christians cause I know I ain't perfect either.

Thanks in advance.

Brother-Smith