Current Events Current events, including politics and culture.

Old 09-30-2008, 11:44 AM
Scott Simons

Atlas, to bad they where not running for president too. Did you every notice the FDIC sign says when you go the bank, back by the good faith and credit of the United State of America.
We had a chance to have a difference for president, but the Church fell for the shell game in the primary and back the Huckstir.
Good points by the way.
Scott
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 09-30-2008, 01:05 PM
Grumpy Hillbilly

Firgures, I finally get around to watching the video and it's been removed due to copy right infringments.
Old 09-30-2008, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Hillbilly View Post
Firgures, I finally get around to watching the video and it's been removed due to copy right infringments.
Here you go Grumpbilly,

This will shed some light on a small part the deception. Not as detailed as the video you missed, but enlightening.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hN31-nKndg8

Old 09-30-2008, 03:11 PM

Scott,

Quote:
Atlas, to bad they ( Ayn Rand, Ludwig von Mises, Murray N Rothbard and Milton Friedman ) where not running for president too.

They all are dead, hard to run when you are dead. Being dead really hurts the campaign.

Atlas
Old 09-30-2008, 06:32 PM
Grumpy Hillbilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debau View Post
Here you go Grumpbilly,

This will shed some light on a small part the deception. Not as detailed as the video you missed, but enlightening.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hN31-nKndg8

Lol, but it's the republicans fault we all know it! Even though they were calling for more regulation, can't blame the demoncrats for anything!

I told you guys I was an odd ball when I introduced myself. I totally, whole heartedly believe that this was done by design to draw us nearer the beast system. I don't know if you guys have ever heard of Eric Phelps or not, but he ties all this garbage right back into the vatican and from the evidence he provides I would say that is where it belongs!

I do have a feeling that "we aint seen nothin yet!".
Old 09-30-2008, 08:46 PM
Scott Simons

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by atlas View Post
Scott,

They all are dead, hard to run when you are dead. Being dead really hurts the campaign.

Atlas
Well they still could vote in some states.
Old 10-01-2008, 03:16 AM

great video link Atlas!

did you check out the Hope is not the strategy series.

I am an idiot when it come to the financial stuff, unlike you and the one who put together the videos. but these surely helped me to understand more about stock stratagies, speculation and the rest.

good stuff for us who are Investment challenged to watch

Hey Grummpy, go back and try it again it is back and you will see who tried to block it and why.

Last edited by chette777; 10-01-2008 at 03:29 AM.
Old 10-01-2008, 09:44 AM

Guys,

Here is the updated video without the music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RZVw...d=event_597487

Atlas
Old 10-02-2008, 09:00 AM
Grumpy Hillbilly

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlas View Post
Guys,

Here is the updated video without the music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RZVw...d=event_597487

Atlas

I remember a few years back my wife was wanting to get a loan to buy a house. I would love to buy a house myself, but I just had a feeling it was a bad idea.(No, I didn't go for it) In that time I have become disabled and then this happens with the rates and all of a sudden people are loosing houses left and right.

My wife has two sistesr in SC and one of them is one step ahead of the foreclosures and the other is apparently one step behind, because unless something incredible happens they will lose their house.

I agree that they target the most vulnerable with hopes and dreams and then yank it away once it seems in reach. Disgusting

Last edited by Grumpy Hillbilly; 10-02-2008 at 09:01 AM. Reason: Hillbilly spelling that firefox missed
Old 10-02-2008, 09:38 AM

Hey Grumpy

The situation here in Northern Ireland is a lot similar, The building trade had taken a real nosedive over recent months and people arent buying houses, so no one is building them and many jobs on return have been lost.
Another sign towards no one being able to buy or sell without the mark. Its close brethren...very close.