Bible Studies Post and discuss short Bible studies.

Old 10-23-2008, 05:08 PM

Default Texe Marrs - Blind and the Dead

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...blind+and+dead

A great video exposing false teachers today, especially those of the charasmatic pursuasion. I don't know a lot about Texe Marrs himself (he seems quite full of conspiracy theories), but this one is well documented.

WARNING: This video shows actual demonic possession on video. Don't watch if that things scares you or you are unprepared. Pray before watching.

If anyone has watched this... is there any doubt that these men KNOW who they serve.

Consider the rant between Kenneth Copeland and Howard Browne (I have actually seen that entire event). They are talking to each other in tongues, pointing at the audience and laughing. They are demons. They know it. They serve the devil, and I believe they know they do.

A guy in Australia had that entire event on DVD and slowed down the tongues speaking. They were speaking english, worshipping the God bacchus (god of wine and debauchery), and saying other demonic things.

Look at the face on Howard Browne when he tells them to speak in tongues, and then laugh in the "spirit". You can just see the devil in him. You can see that his thoughts are not that of a man, but that of the devil "I've got them". OH Lord, it's so sad.

The last guy on the DVD is Marjoe Gortner - a child evangelist who grew up - never knew Jesus, but knows the tricks of the trade. Made a documentary, not as an expose, but because he craved money. Probably the only one not knowingly serving Satan (instead, willingly serving the flesh), but still decieved. Sad sad times.

I am also sure I saw Pastor Brian Houston (of Hillsong Australia fame) in one of the Toronto blessing videos on there.
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 10-23-2008, 06:30 PM

Wow, those people are freaks,how does anyone buy into such non-sense.
Having seizures,barking and howling,crawling like dogs. I have an aunt who believes in Benny Hinn and Joyce Meyers I can't figure her out either.
What is wrong with these village idiots.?
Just watching that makes me feel uneasy. Your Right Luke,I wasn't Prepared.
Luke there used to be a guy on the radio in the 90's,he did exorcisms on his broadcasts,and is still around, just can't recall his name.
I recognize some of those false teachers from the satelite channel TBN.

Last edited by Jeremy; 10-23-2008 at 06:46 PM.
Old 10-23-2008, 07:36 PM

Bob Larson:http://www.boblarson.org/
Sorry Luke not trying to hi-jack your thread
Old 10-23-2008, 07:42 PM

Texe Marrs is also no friend to Jews.
Old 10-23-2008, 08:03 PM

Are you promoting Larson or what? He had some good stuff on rock music if I recall, but is now just casting demons out of anything and everything.
Old 10-23-2008, 08:21 PM

No,not promoting Bob,just heard him before Rush L. in the afternoons. He was always exorcizing demons out of rock musicians, seemed off the wall to me. Very Dramatic.
Old 10-23-2008, 10:26 PM

I always thought when I have watched this that Brown and Copeland were trully talking in a known language and laughing saying look at all these stupid people who people this stuff. It trully was creepy. I will not let my duaghter watch it until she is older. God bless.
Old 10-23-2008, 11:50 PM

Absolutely Biblesender.

Copeland and Brown understand each other, because they are both possessed by devils. They are mocking the crowd probably laughing about hell, but the crowd thinks it is a work of God
Old 10-24-2008, 03:09 AM

I don't know if they realize that they are what they are. Before I came to Christ and believed upon Him I didn't know that I was living a life that brought glory to the enemy. Sometimes I wonder if the Lord has given me new eyes, because I see things so clearly at times that I wonder how others can miss the strong holds of the devil that are so clear to me now. Perhaps these folks have had the wool pulled over their eyes by very powerful devils; I don't know. But I wouldn't presume to know that they are aware of their spiritual state. When I see these wolves I get scared, tbh, not for myself, but for others. I have great confidence in my Master (God IS for me, and He truly IS awesome!), but the complete lack of discernement in the Church leaves me fearful for those not under pastors or teachers of sound doctrine. Many people that watch these hellivision programs still need Jesus. I don't think they'll find Him in a circus church run by devils.

Peace and Love,
Stephen
Old 10-27-2008, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBibleSender View Post
saying look at all these stupid people who people this stuff.
I really need to read what I type before I hit submit. God bless.