General Chit-Chat Whatever doesn't fit anywhere else goes here.

Old 07-14-2009, 10:40 AM

Talking Blessed2BeeAlive

I didn't grow up in a christian home, @ least there wasn't any evidence that I did: until after my mother died: then I found out that she was saved.

Unfortunately, my dad was a Christian gone astray. It was my grandma lead my mother to the Lord. So, to say the least: my mother didn't know how to walk as a Christian lady.

My dad died in the Vietnam War in 1972 on my 10th birthday. He was a navigator & the right wing of his C130 got blown off. There is no evidence of his remains.

My dad was 36 @ the time of his death & my mother 32. And @ the time of my mothers death, she was 55 & I was 32.

We were told if we wanted to go to church that it was up to us. The Lord knew my heart & protected me for many years. I prayed to him often, even before I got saved.

I got saved @ the age of 29 & wrote a poem called:
Deceived & In Hell Received?
It was my mothers favorite poem that I wrote & it was through Gods words that I wrote it. It spoke to my mothers heart, before she died & she loved it.

Why do I go by Blessed2BeeAlive? Well, I hope by reading my testimony I hope you get some idea of why.

My sisters family need lots of prayer: for they aren't saved.

Well.......That is enough for now.......!! I look 4ward 2 UR reply.
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 07-14-2009, 02:31 PM

Welcome to this forum, Blessed2BeeAlive! I love your name. I like your website, too. Look forward to reading your posts.
Old 07-15-2009, 09:41 AM

Default Blessed2bealive

Welcome to the forum it is lovely to have you here!

I hope you enjoy your time on the forum and make new friends - there is so much to learn from the folks here that it is a little bit like an e-church.

Look forward to reading your posts.

God bless

PaulB
Old 07-16-2009, 04:20 AM

Welcome here from me too.
Mrs Hayseed
Old 07-16-2009, 02:28 PM

Welcome, B2BA!
It is interesting to see the wide diversity of background in the saints here (see Amanda's intro)

May God bless your membership here and your service to Him.
Old 07-16-2009, 04:44 PM

Welcome sister Cyndi!

Glad to have another sister here! God has blessed you with the truth and no matter what our background, He has drawn us to Him. I'm also blessed to be alive!

Looking forward to reading more of your posts, sister!

Jassy
Old 07-16-2009, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blessed2BeeAlive View Post
I didn't grow up in a christian home, @ least there wasn't any evidence that I did: until after my mother died: then I found out that she was saved.

Unfortunately, my dad was a Christian gone astray. It was my grandma lead my mother to the Lord. So, to say the least: my mother didn't know how to walk as a Christian lady.

My dad died in the Vietnam War in 1972 on my 10th birthday. He was a navigator & the right wing of his C130 got blown off. There is no evidence of his remains.

My dad was 36 @ the time of his death & my mother 32. And @ the time of my mothers death, she was 55 & I was 32.

We were told if we wanted to go to church that it was up to us. The Lord knew my heart & protected me for many years. I prayed to him often, even before I got saved.

I got saved @ the age of 29 & wrote a poem called:
Deceived & In Hell Received?
It was my mothers favorite poem that I wrote & it was through Gods words that I wrote it. It spoke to my mothers heart, before she died & she loved it.

Why do I go by Blessed2BeeAlive? Well, I hope by reading my testimony I hope you get some idea of why.

My sisters family need lots of prayer: for they aren't saved.

Well.......That is enough for now.......!! I look 4ward 2 UR reply.
A belated welcome sister. I'm Tony, and having computer problems, I hope to return to the forum on a regular basis soon.

Grace and peace sister

Tony