General Chit-Chat Whatever doesn't fit anywhere else goes here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-27-2009, 04:34 PM

Default Well, hello!

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself, if that's okay.

My name is Peter, I am a 39 year old Dutchman (so born and raised in the Netherlands) who lives since 1994 in Northern Ireland. I am married to Veronica, who is from Sweden.

I am a believer and follower of the Lord Jesus Christ, blessed be His name, for about 11 years now.

Since the last 3 to 4 years or so I am becoming more and more convinced that the Authorised (King James) Version is the only Bible in the English language I can fully trust. I got to this point by having viewed and thought about material from Creationist speaker Kent Hovind, the late Barry Smith (from New Zealand), the New Defender's (KJV) Bible with notes from the late Dr. Henry Morris, Jack Chick gospel tracts and others. A large part as well is that I simply love the Word of God as faithfully preserved in the AV. I praise the Lord for "not being the author of confusion"!

There is much more I could add to this little profile, but it has been a busy day today, so time to go to sleep!

I hope to mainly learn from this forum in the first wee (little) while, and in time perhaps to add a thought or two.

May the Lord bless you!

Peter

Sanctify them through thy truth, thy word is truth - John 17:17