Prayer Requests Post your prayer requests here.

Old 06-01-2009, 10:18 PM

Default Prayers Needed

Please pray for my friend, Dusty. He has been my best friend since childhood and we did EVERYTHING (mostly bad) together, 'til the Lord saved me about a year ago. Ever since then, I have tried to witness to him and he's just real confused. My 6yr old little boy prays for him at every meal. He prays for the Lord to save him. I barely remember to pray for him once a week. My little boy heard a song about someone dying and going to heaven. He was with my mom and started crying. She asked him what's wrong and he just said he wanted to call me. He called me and was cryin, and I said, "Tyler what's wrong?" He said, "I don't want Dusty to die and go to hell." Whewwww. I said, "son, all we can do is pray for him and maybe he'll get saved one day." He said, "Daddy, I know, but what if he dies before he gets saved and goes to hell?" Anyway, my mom let him call Dusty, after I had told her not to. He got Dusty all tore up, as you could imagine. So, Dusty just left my house, but I'm sad to report that he didn't want to get saved. He said he likes life like it is now. Please pray for Dusty, for salvation. And please pray for my little boy, Tyler. Pray the Lord would give him peace. This issue about Dusty going to hell pretty much consumes his whole day.

Oh, precious Jesus, thank you for saving my soul from hell. He's done so much for me and my family. I love him so much. The fact that he loved me enough to give himself for me. A nobody, going nowhere (Jonah 2:6
"I went down to the bottoms of the mountains; the earth with her bars was about me for ever: yet hast thou brought up my life from corruption, O LORD my God.") I was leading my family down a road of no return. Not only did he save my soul from hell, but I still have a wife and 3 beautiful children by his Grace! I could go on for hours. We should all stop and get on our knees and thank him, again, for what he's done and continues to do for us. I appreciate your prayers!

Thank you Lord for what you've done for me!!! Isaiah 38:17
"Behold, for peace I had great bitterness: but thou hast in love to my soul delivered it from the pit of corruption: for thou hast cast all my sins behind thy back."

Last edited by cb6445; 06-01-2009 at 10:20 PM. Reason: spelling
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 06-02-2009, 10:50 PM

Greetings in the Lord brother Clint,

That story just tugged at my heart, it truly did. I will keep your entire family in my prayers (and especially sweet Tyler, who I can tell loves Dusty with such a fervent heart). I will pray for Dusty's salvation also. I know that you have already planted a seed in the heart of Dusty and I pray that that seed is growing even as I type, and I'll keep praying for that seed to spring forth to fruitation.

Praise the Lord that He brings us out of our sinful past! The Lord kept your family loyal and loving towards you - such a wonderful blessing! God can truly turn things around. I have seen the results of His mighty work!

Jassy
Old 06-02-2009, 11:04 PM

Am lifting up prayers for your friend Dusty and for Tyler.

AMR
Old 06-02-2009, 11:07 PM

Default Thank You

Thank you so much for your kind words and prayers. He's been so good to me!
God Bless!
Old 06-02-2009, 11:07 PM

Thank you brother!
Old 06-02-2009, 11:36 PM

Clint,

Through blurry eyes I am praying for your friend Dusty's salvation.

Oh, to have the tender, un-jaded heart of a 6 year old child. I pray the Lord to bless and comfort him.

Mat 19:13 Then were there brought unto him little children, that he should put his hands on them, and pray: and the disciples rebuked them.
19:14 But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.

Jen
Old 06-03-2009, 04:13 PM

Amen Jen! He's so burdened down with Dusty and wants him to get saved so bad. While I was talkin with Dusty outside, I could see Tyler's head pokin up in the window, peekin to see what was goin on. He finally came outside and walked over to me and whispered, "Daddy, are you tellin Dusty about Jesus?" "Did he get saved?" I'll keep everybody informed on how things are goin. I appreciate your and everyone's prayer on this. May God Bless ALL of you!