Current Events Current events, including politics and culture.

Old 11-30-2008, 11:31 PM
Bro. Parrish

Default Jihad Watch...

A good overview of the Mombai Islamo-fascist attacks that
were intended to surpass the death toll of 9/11...

"I have no regrets..."
-- Azam Amir Kasav

This is the only surviving gunman of the massacre in Mumbai. Seconds after this picture was taken, 21-year-old Azam Amir Kasav began to kill...

He is said to have told officers the cell was to seek out 'white targets, preferably British and American'...

He revealed that the ten terrorists, who were highly trained in marine assault and crept into the city by boat, had planned to blow up the Taj Mahal Palace hotel after first executing British and American tourists and then taking hostages. He then added that their intention was to kill 5,000 people...
Full story with photos:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ill-5-000.html
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 12-01-2008, 12:40 AM

I don't have anything nice to say about these men. I should avoid saying anything at all...

But praise the LORD that they didn't accomplish their goals!

Peace and Love,
Stephen
Old 12-01-2008, 09:13 AM
Bro. Parrish

Amen brother... 5,000 dead would have been huge.
Sadly, I feel like it's just a matter of time before we see another attack on our shores.
The radical jihadists are not going to stop until they are converted or killed.
Fortunately we know there is one power on earth that can change even their darkened hearts:
https://www.prbuzz.com/former-terror...ut-817-43.html

Last edited by Bro. Parrish; 12-01-2008 at 09:19 AM.
Old 01-30-2009, 12:53 PM
Bro. Parrish

Israel fights the Palestinians to halt years of Hamas rocket fire,
and the Obama Admin. gives $20 million to them???
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090130/...s_palestinians
Old 01-30-2009, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephanos View Post
I don't have anything nice to say about these men. I should avoid saying anything at all...

But praise the LORD that they didn't accomplish their goals!

Peace and Love,
Stephen
I agree,however, a public hanging would be too humane. How about a good ole bumper dragging.
Old 01-30-2009, 05:26 PM

If thou seest the oppression of the poor, and violent perverting of judgment and justice in a province, marvel not at the matter: for he that is higher than the highest regardeth; and there be higher than they. (Ecclesiastes 5:8 KJV)

Thanks be to God for His righteous judgement!

Peace and Love,
Stephen
Old 01-30-2009, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bro. Parrish View Post
Amen brother... 5,000 dead would have been huge.
Sadly, I feel like it's just a matter of time before we see another attack on our shores.
The radical jihadists are not going to stop until they are converted or killed.
Fortunately we know there is one power on earth that can change even their darkened hearts:
https://www.prbuzz.com/former-terror...ut-817-43.html
It is inevitable.
Interesting about the Jihadist's,most people or Liberals don't get this concept,(convert or be killed)Isn't that what Muhammed taught in the Koran?
allah is not our God! We do not worship the same God.
Its a war of Ideology not a war over oil or liberating a nation.
Old 01-30-2009, 06:16 PM

I agree with Jeremy, it is a religious war whether people are intelligent enough to understand it or not. The Muslims clearly understand that it is a war of Islam against Christianity and Judaism. It is the liberals here who do not get it.

I don't know how to deal with this as a Christian. I know we are to love our enemies, bless them and pray for them. But I tell you, when I saw the Twin Towers crashing down, I wanted to nuke them all.

The whole thing is a farce. All of the nations in the area were drawn up by the British after WWI. The original Palestine Mandate (which meant the Jews, not Arabs) would have given the Jews land from Egypt north to Lebannon and Syria, and east to Iraq. This caused a lot of controversy, and the Jews were only given I believe 22% of the original land designated to them. But this was approved by all 51 members of the League of Nations, and later the UN as well. The other 78% (east of the Jordan River) was designated to the Arab Palestinians, which became Trans-Jordan, now simply called Jordan. So the Arab Palestinians already have a homeland, in fact, Trans-Jordan became a nation 2 years before Israel.

It is not a fight over land. The Muslims simply hate the Jews and want to eliminate them completely.
Old 01-31-2009, 04:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
It is inevitable.
Interesting about the Jihadist's,most people or Liberals don't get this concept,(convert or be killed)Isn't that what Muhammed taught in the Koran?
Did you know that the Roman Catholics did used the same in every country they invaded?

They the RC's were very vicious and cruel. and the view of Christianity by Jihadist is that of Roman Catholicism not true Christianity.
Old 01-31-2009, 05:25 PM
Bro. Parrish

Quote:
Originally Posted by chette777 View Post
Did you know that the Roman Catholics did used the same in every country they invaded?

They the RC's were very vicious and cruel. and the view of Christianity by Jihadist is that of Roman Catholicism not true Christianity.
It's very true that much of the world has a confused view of Christianity because of Catholicism, but I don't know if we can blame the Muslim Jihad entirely on the Catholics. I realize that's not what you were saying but I'm just throwing it out there for discussion. There are two sides to every story.

Let's not forget, the Muslim conquests may have completely taken over Europe if someone had not resisted them, and the first Crusade was a response to hostile Muslim advances into the territory of the Byzantine Empire.

During the 8th and 9th centuries, the Arabs had already invaded southern Italy along with Sicily and by 846 the Muslims had sacked Rome! The Arab Muslim conquests of 632–732 even dwarfed the Roman Empire, here's a map:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquests

Regardless of how you see history, we have to see Islam's rotten fruit in the light of the modern day. Try having a public Bible study in Saudi Arabia and see how tolerant they are about it. Here is an excellent article regarding the war of Islam on Christianity today:
http://www.americanthinker.com/2007/...inst_chri.html

Last edited by Bro. Parrish; 01-31-2009 at 05:33 PM.