Bible Versions Questions and discussion about the Bible version issue.

Old 01-09-2009, 09:21 AM

Default Christolog Bible: King James Version - Corrected Edition

Guys,

Check this out. Read what is below and pay attention to ever word. This is what 99% of Bible correctors use to " clear up " mistranslations. This is why I never use Greek or Hebrew. Strong's Concordance and Young's Concordance have done more to shake faith of people that believe the Bible than any to other books on earth. Both books also make uneducated men Greek or Hebrew experts over night. It's just so funny.

http://www.christolog.com/

Quote:
Christolog Bible: King James Version - Corrected Edition
KJV Bible Corrected by Replacing 12,633 Critical Mistranslated Words
By Authority of (1) Strong's Concordance and Hebrew/Greek Dictionaries
And (2) Young's Concordance and Literal Translation of the Bible;
Thereby Restoring the Original Inspired Meaning of the Sacred Text
In Performance of Due Diligence for Truthful Rendering of the Scriptures

Notice this persons FINAL AUTHORITY.

1. Strong's Concordance

2. Hebrew/Greek Dictionaries

3. Young's Concordance

The can boldly claim to be CONCORDANCE BELIVERS! The Bible is incorrect, but the concordance can clear up all of the " Mistranslated Words. "

Notice he dose it with the " Authority " of these two books!

In an odd kind of way this is very funny, it is also ad that a person has more faith in a concordance then they do in the Bible.

I'll bet this person could not read Greek or Hebrew if their life depended on it. They can use the concordance to correct the Bible and can not even read the Greek and Hebrew words in the concordance. hand one of these boys a Greek N.T. the next time you meet them and ask them to tell you what the Greek says, 999,999 time out of 1,000,000 they can not even read Greek.

Atlas
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 01-09-2009, 10:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlas View Post
In an odd kind of way this is very funny, it is also ad that a person has more faith in a concordance then they do in the Bible.

Atlas
Yes. Troubling indeed. But typical. It won't be long before this person, and others of the same mind, start saying: "I rebuke you in the name of Strong!"
Old 01-09-2009, 10:03 AM

Simply stupid reasoning. Read some of his "restored inspired sacred text". It's just more of this "Yaweh" stuff.
Old 01-09-2009, 10:08 AM

I recently shared some brief thoughts regarding our "equal ground" for understanding God's word if you are interested in reading it.

http://www.christdirected.com/2009/01/equal-ground/
Old 01-09-2009, 10:33 AM

Default Re: "Christolog Bible: King James Version - Corrected Edition"

Aloha brother Atlas,

I'm in complete and total agreement with you! Since I have been saved I have never used my Strong's or Young's Concordance for anything, other than for looking up words in ENGLISH.

Since I got my first copy of SwordSearcher (1996), the only time I have used my Strong's Concordance is when my computer wasn't available.

If everyone must learn Hebrew & Greek in order to understand the Holy words of God, then most of God's people have, for centuries, been laboring under a huge "handicap".

But those of us that believe in the King James Bible - know better!

Thanks for the "heads-up" on one more "improvement" (amongst hundreds in English) on the Holy, infallible, and perfect word of God!
Old 01-09-2009, 10:37 AM

Default Re: "Christolog Bible: King James Version - Corrected Edition"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
I recently shared some brief thoughts regarding our "equal ground" for understanding God's word if you are interested in reading it.

http://www.christdirected.com/2009/01/equal-ground/

Aloha brother Forrest,
Read your article - Right on brother!
Old 01-09-2009, 04:41 PM

Sounds like replacement theology.
Old 01-09-2009, 06:41 PM

I got into the word study hang up once. You can make the Bible, say anything you want that way. Better to take the Bible for what it literally says, that's a lot more accurate.
Old 01-09-2009, 08:53 PM

George,

What is so sad and funny these guys think God's word is preserved in a concordance. As you noticed it was the " Authority " used to correct the AV.

I always use Cruden's Concordance is dose not even have G & H , it just has the English words and where they can be found. I use Bible software 98% of the time to look up where to find things also. It's just that Cruden's Concordance is a good night stand buddy.

Atlas
Old 01-10-2009, 10:22 AM
Bro. Parrish

Quote:
Quote:
Christolog Bible: King James Version - Corrected Edition
"KJV Bible Corrected by Replacing 12,633 Critical Mistranslated Words By Authority of (1) Strong's Concordance and Hebrew/Greek Dictionaries And (2) Young's Concordance and Literal Translation of the Bible; Thereby Restoring the Original Inspired Meaning of the Sacred Text In Performance of Due Diligence for Truthful Rendering of the Scriptures..."
Ahhh yes, another bucket of marketing for the masses...