Prayer Requests Post your prayer requests here.

Old 04-11-2008, 07:47 AM

Default KJV Bibles Needed

please pray for our ministry in Palawan Philippines.

I recently gave away our last copy of the KJV in English. We ran out of NT KJV in Tagalog last year.

We struggle in prayer alot for our daily needs.

but we need more KJV Bibles and the Tagalog NT KJV. PLease pray that the Lord supplies for them and they get to us.
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 04-11-2008, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chette777 View Post
please pray for our ministry in Palawan Philippines.

I recently gave away our last copy of the KJV in English. We ran out of NT KJV in Tagalog last year.

We struggle in prayer alot for our daily needs.

but we need more KJV Bibles and the Tagalog NT KJV. PLease pray that the Lord supplies for them and they get to us.
Aloha brother,

Do I understand you correctly? Do you live in the Philippines? We are sending some books, etc. to brother Sammy ["Bible Student" - Forum] in Iloilo City. Perhaps we might be able to assist you also - I can make no promises, but we try to help out the brethren in India; Thailand; Mongolia; and the Philippines when, and if we can.

If you are willing - Please let me know the details.

Yours for the Lord Jesus Christ and His holy word,

George Anderson

P.S. I married a Filipino girl here in Hawaii 47 years ago (American born - mother and father from Ilocos Norte).
Old 04-12-2008, 12:04 AM

I pray for your ministry in Palawan, chette777. I have gone to one part of Palawan and I found it "less comfortable" to minister there than here in Iloilo city.
Even the few Christian bookstores here sell less and less KJVs and small print KJVs, which makes Bible reading to many ordinary Christians less and less comfortable or enjoyable. We also have ran out gospel tracts, and last month, I received text messages from a pastor in Negros island that stated something like this: "Pastor, please send us gospel tracts. I don't want to quit. Souls are dying. Just send us gospel tract."
Thanks,Bro. George, for lending a helping hand to the brethren around the world!

1Cor.15:58
Old 04-13-2008, 08:41 PM

I would be able to send you a small package with 8 KJV paperback bibles and a few books. Let me know that address on where to send it. God bless.
Old 04-14-2008, 06:35 PM

george I sent you a private message.

But here is our info in brief

we have been here for ten years. we assisted in two church plants and are currently in one that is the most successful.

I am Chette Nichols Jr,49 and my wife is Araceli 40. we have three children. Dorothy 10, Mercy 2 and James 4months. you can read about us on http://chette.tripod.com. mind you it as not been updated in over a year.

we ran out of KJV bibles both English and Tagalog I give them away to all we lead to the Lord or even those who just want a good Bible.

the best way to send from anywhere in the US is by Forex or LBC. but for anyone who would want to send us bibles even by postal you are more than welcome. see the Two addresses below as to which one to send to. if by postal mail send to the PO BOX only (if it has the street address it will never make it to us.) by LBC or Forex use the street address only.

For post office send to our PO Box:
PO Box 355
Puerto Princesa City
5300 Palawan
Philippines

For LBC or Forex is:
3162 Chrsanthemum Rd
Purok Magkaisa, Santa Monica
Puerto Princesa City
5300 Palawan
Philippines
add this conntact # to package label 0928 221 7364

those who would like my email address or Home phone number please send me a private message.

God bless you all

Last edited by chette777; 04-14-2008 at 06:43 PM.
Old 04-23-2008, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by George View Post
We are sending some books, etc. to brother Sammy ["Bible Student" - Forum] in Iloilo City.
Ephesians 3:20 Now to him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us,

God, indeed, knows our need. Bro. George, I received the package you sent, and and they are the much needed books for the library we are putting up for our small Bible school.
Thank God Who answers prayer and gives more than we ask or think, and praise Him for those who are willing to be the "answer"!
Old 04-25-2008, 12:20 AM

Default Bibles needed

Brothers Chette and BibleStudent,

I think that George will post tomorrow but I just wanted to say this quick thing. Although the books came from our personal library The postage was paid by your fellow believers in our little assembly. We just didn't want you to think otherwise. Any help we can send will come from our "Group" and any other Christian brothers we know who are willing to help.

I am glad we can be of help to our brothers in the PI. I have never been there. When my Mother came to Hawaii one of my brothers stayed back with his Aunt. I still have family that I pray for there.

In Christ service,
Irene
Old 04-26-2008, 12:49 AM

Thanks Renee

we give thanks for all your help and the help of the brethren.
Old 04-26-2008, 06:59 AM

We thank the Lord for you all who take "the extra mile" for us here in PI. It inspires us to continue reaching for more souls! God bless y'all there.
Old 04-27-2008, 07:10 AM

We thank you all for your prayers for our Youth camp

we had 15 students believe on Christ as their personal Savior and 29 Baptisms.

Friday night we gave them a chance for testamonies so they could share how they were blest from the teaching. many gave positive testimonies. some said they had never attended a youth camp like ours where they were able to learn and encouraged to walk a closer walk with Jesus.

Thanks again for the prayers of righteous men do avail much.