Missions Support For missionaries and those who wish to support them. This forum is strictly for missions aid request, support, praise, and prayer. Off-topic posts will be deleted unceremoniously!

Old 03-30-2009, 07:50 PM

Default Looking for translators

Hello. I am looking for people that would be willing to translate tracts for our ministry www.afterdeathwhat.com We have 2 tracts In 100 Years and On Open Letter To Parents. If anyone would be interested and like more info you can few the 2 tracts on the site. If you are interested please send me an e-mail from the appropriate link on the website. We would like to get it in as many languages as possible. God bless.
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 03-30-2009, 08:15 PM

Default Tagalog Version

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBibleSender View Post
Hello. I am looking for people that would be willing to translate tracts for our ministry www.afterdeathwhat.com We have 2 tracts In 100 Years and On Open Letter To Parents. If anyone would be interested and like more info you can few the 2 tracts on the site. If you are interested please send me an e-mail from the appropriate link on the website. We would like to get it in as many languages as possible. God bless.
Your's truly will try but I need your prayers...

Jude 25
http://fredsites.weebly.com
Old 03-30-2009, 10:09 PM

Thanks for the help. You can start with the In 100 years tracts since it is quite small. That is the one that will be easiest for me to print. Let if I get it done I can mail you some. Let me know. God bless.
Old 03-30-2009, 10:10 PM

Please contact me via the e-mail on the site so we can keep in contact. God bless.
Old 04-21-2009, 10:12 AM

So far we have had the In 100 years tract translated in Tagalog and another one being done in French. Thanks to all who have prayed. Please continue to pray for more translations and for the funds to produce them. God bless.