Missions Support For missionaries and those who wish to support them. This forum is strictly for missions aid request, support, praise, and prayer. Off-topic posts will be deleted unceremoniously!

Old 06-08-2008, 11:47 AM

Default The Rodriguez family to Puerto Rico

Hello to all.

My name is Manny Rodriguez. I am a Bible-believing Missionary to Puerto Rico. When I say 'Bible-believer', I mean that I believe the KJV to be the perfect word of God without any error whatsoever. I say this with no hesitation or apology.

I am also a strong supporter of the Received Texts (Hebrew Masoretic text of Ben Chayiim and Greek Textus Receptus) as the proper underlying basis for all Foreign Translations of God's words. I believe that God has providentially perserved ALL of his perfect and inspired words in the Traditional Texts throughout the ages, and that ALL of those God-breathed words have been properly translated for us in the KJV.

Consequently, I believe that the Alexandrian text-type of manuscripts as represented in the Critical Texts and the translations based upon them are corrupt. Therefore, I believe that in order for any Bible translation to be considered the totally pure word of God it must not contain ANY of these Alexandrian corruptions. Since I believe the KJV to be perfect, in the sense that it is completely free of Alexandrian error and that is has EVERY one of God's preserved words accurately represented in English, I believe the KJV can be used alongside the Received Texts to identify and expose Alexandrian corruption.

I am currently on deputation. So I am always on the lookout for other like-minded Bible-believing churches that might be interested in supporting a Missionary to Puerto Rico of like precious faith. If you are a Pastor or you know of one that might be interested in my family representing your church with a soul-winning presence on the Mission field, you can check out our website - www.4thesaviour.com - for more details.

Dios le bendiga
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 06-08-2008, 08:17 PM

I took a look at your website, and my heart was stirred. May the Lord grant your heart's desire and prayer for Puerto Rico -- that they might be saved!
Old 07-19-2009, 11:38 PM

Thumbs up Hello Pastor Manny

Hello Pastor:
I will be seeing you in my Church July 20 I believe. Faith Baptist Church in Dalton Michigan
My Pastor is Jim Swieringa. I was surprised to here your name said in Church on the 19 of July.
I have been signed up on AV1611 for a time now. My users name is Buck. I will look forward to seeing you on the 20th, and telling you I left you a massage.:

I have left my comments in Many different Threads. This was not because I well versed, it's because I like to comment on different subject that people talk about. I find a host of many different topic.
Hope to see you Sunday
God Bless and your you and family
Ron Buckhalter " Buck "
Old 07-20-2009, 03:01 PM

Red face Sorry

Hello again Pastor Manny:
I made a mistake in thinking you were coming to our church.
Pastor Jim Swieringa was talking about you though. The Director of missionary's is coming to our church to speak. Pastor Jim told me to tell you "that he was going to speak to him about adding you to the group of missionary that we support, and to let you know we " the church " are praying for you and your work."
God be with you as you seek support in the field.
It is a good thing that you and your family do
in Christ name.

Sorry about mix up. I did meet you when you were at Faith
last year. All though my, as seen in prove thinking isn't the
best,as seen i previous thread shows.
Buck " rbuckhalter@charter.net "
Old 07-20-2009, 10:43 PM

Sorry about mix up. I did meet you when you were at Faith
last year. All though my, as seen in prove thinking isn't the
best,as seen i previous thread shows.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Laugh, I don't know what I said here. I think I was saying, my mind is thinking faster then I can type.