General Chit-Chat Whatever doesn't fit anywhere else goes here.

Old 11-01-2008, 12:27 AM
Vendetta Ride

Atlas, you and I disagree on a few things, but the more I read your posts, the more I appreciate you. You have a temper, but you also have some wisdom.

God bless you!
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 11-01-2008, 06:32 AM
aussiemama

Yes James the streetpreacher is shocking. If he had preached that kind of filth at me there is no way I would ever have wanted to be saved. He thinks women are unsaved if they wear pants. Lol must be no hope for me then, except that I happen to know that my hope is built on nothing less than Jesus blood and righteousness and has nothing to do with what I wear!
Old 11-01-2008, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlas View Post
MC,

I was wrong his name was 1611isperfect. I forgot his name but Cody told me.

Atlas
That 1611isperfect guy subscribes to James Lyman's videos, and he also put up a post one time on OB telling people to vote for "James the Preacher" for President. Very strange...
Old 11-01-2008, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiemama View Post
Yes James the streetpreacher is shocking. If he had preached that kind of filth at me there is no way I would ever have wanted to be saved. He thinks women are unsaved if they wear pants. Lol must be no hope for me then, except that I happen to know that my hope is built on nothing less than Jesus blood and righteousness and has nothing to do with what I wear!
Oh, he doesn't believe Vince is saved, and he believes I'm not a submissive wife and my husband is a coward. Oh, and he or someone else in his family saw my blog with recipes on it, and said I should be out on the street passing out tracts instead of wasting time putting recipes on my blog. It's funny, because they rant on and on about how women should stay at home doing the dishes... but when they meet a lady who does that, they say she should be passing out tracts on the street instead.
Old 11-01-2008, 09:54 AM

VR,

Quote:
Atlas, you and I disagree on a few things, but the more I read your posts, the more I appreciate you. You have a temper, but you also have some wisdom.
Yep I'm a little hot headed, but I do have a small amount of wisdom. God did bless me with a little wisdom.

Atlas
Old 11-01-2008, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlas View Post
VR,

Yep I'm a little hot headed, but I do have a small amount of wisdom. God did bless me with a little wisdom.

Atlas
I am part Irish, I can be "intense" at times as well my friend. HOPEFULLY what Wisdom I may posses does help balance things for me as well!
Old 11-01-2008, 10:04 AM

KJBP & AM,

Quote:
Yes James the streetpreacher is shocking. If he had preached that kind of filth at me there is no way I would ever have wanted to be saved.
Well this guy is funny. You could ware nothing and be saved. He has no idea who is saved or unsaved. 1611isperfect is the same way. I was going to hell because I removed his video with cuss words in it!

Quote:
Oh, he doesn't believe Vince is saved
I guess we will all go to hell together according to them.

Street preachers that act like this are doing more harm than good.

Atlas
Old 11-01-2008, 10:57 AM

Like my pastor says, ever since Bro. Sutek went to Romania, the state of mainstream street preaching went downhill fast. I wish the Lord would bring him back to the states to get some of these idiots in line.
Old 11-01-2008, 12:45 PM
Vendetta Ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC1171611 View Post
Like my pastor says, ever since Bro. Sutek went to Romania, the state of mainstream street preaching went downhill fast. I wish the Lord would bring him back to the states to get some of these idiots in line.
AMEN, brother! Bro. Sutek was the man who took me out street-preaching for the first time. I'll always appreciate him for that!
Old 11-03-2008, 07:14 PM

Unfortunately AV1611isperfect spent too much time on a forum run by holiness open air preachers whose 'style' is to call folk queers, whores, fornicators etc.

James Lyman once stood up in a Catholic Church and started shouting and screaming about the errors of Catholicism, the priest and congregation, after their initial shock, started to sing a hymn and drowned him out. Guess who came out smelling like roses?

You don't try to trip up a blind man!

Aussiemama-you wear pants, guess what so do I (and so does my wife on occasion)

The Scots wear guilts I wonder if AV1611isperfect believes they are going to hell?