Bible Studies Post and discuss short Bible studies.

Old 03-11-2008, 12:21 AM

Default Dr. Peter S. Ruckman's Bible Believer's Bulletin free for download!!!!!!

Guys,

Dr. Peter S. Ruckman's Bible Believer's Bulletin free for download. You can read and learn all of his Bible Believer's Bulletin starting back from 2004. Now many of you will know what he says, not just what others say he says. Go download them and enjoy them.

http://www.kjv1611.org/BBB/Bulletin%...oad%20Page.htm

If you'll go get the Bible Believer's Bulletin and read it you will learn many things you do not know. I hope this will help many of you learn more about God's word. There are 51 Bible Believer's Bulletin for download to date. if you want you can download and save them all. if you'll read all 51 of these. I know you'll learn far more about the KJV and the people that hate the Bible. You'll also learn many other good things about the Bible. I think it was kind for Dr. Ruckman to make these available for free.

Atlas

Last edited by atlas; 03-11-2008 at 12:26 AM.
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 03-11-2008, 11:15 AM

Atlas said:
Quote:
If you'll go get the Bible Believer's Bulletin and read it you will learn many things you do not know.
He was right! I began a the first issue and was reading about Hampton Court. The article continued to the Feb 2004 issue, so I went there. As I was reading, I noticed a word that caught my attention. The word was "Pollack". In the Feb 2004 bulletin, and I assume others I suppose Dr. Ruckman wants to lighten up and tells a few jokes. Below is a copy of some in Feb 2004:
Quote:
One Pollack wasted a
week trying to write “Happy
Birthday” on a cake: he
couldn’t get it into the typewriter.
They are having a hard
time with the space program
in Poland; the astronauts
keep falling off the kites.
A Pollack, out Christmas
caroling, was singing “Leon,
Leon, Leon, Leon!” when his
buddy said to him, “Turn you
book over, stupid. That’s
NOEL!”
And this is evidence of a charactered, worthy representation of Christian humor? This is one of the many reasons that Dr. Ruckman is disliked and discredited by other King James Defenders. He has such poor taste in what is humor that it makes me ashamed. No wonder those who doubt the KJB to be the Pure Word of God have such an easy time pointing out our faults. What he shows by his belittling humor screams so loud, I can't concentrate on what might be truth elsewhere.
Old 03-11-2008, 01:06 PM

Brother Tim,

Well I am glad you found something bad to post. It only took you two issues to find something. It is not all that bad. maybe you should keep reading and try again that is very week. Is one Pollack joke the worst you can find? You like many others do not like Ruckman and are just trying to find something bad.

Now the question is did you find anything of value are you just looking for " bad things " to point out to others?

This is funny man, find something worse then post it.

Atlas
Old 03-11-2008, 01:21 PM
jerry

The thing is: he published that joke in a book he wrote. It is not just something stated in a moment of weakness or carnality - he chose what to print in his books. And he is accountable for every word he prints.
Old 03-11-2008, 01:23 PM

Atlas, I and no other decent person find humor in ridiculing people just because they are from a particular country or ethic background. The sad fact is that it DIDN'T take very long to find things that ought not to be coming out of the mouth of a man of God. If you find it funny, then that speaks to your character and maybe that is why you cannot see the shame in it.

Proverbs 10:23 It is as sport to a fool to do mischief: but a man of understanding hath wisdom.

sport: derision, laughter(-ed to scorn, -ing), mocked
Old 03-11-2008, 01:33 PM

I must hasten to explain that I do not disagree with many things that Dr. Ruckman has brought out in the debate over the text. It just is beyond me to put a lot of weight on a man who cannot control his tongue. We are all flesh, and we all have thoughts that are impure or improper. The Spirit-controlled man learns how to hold his tongue from expressing those thoughts.

I have been told, relating to Dr. Ruckman's teachings, that I should just "eat the meat and spit out the bones." That would be great if the bones didn't keep getting caught in my throat!

P.S. I counted three, not one joke against Polanders.

Last edited by Brother Tim; 03-11-2008 at 01:35 PM.
Old 03-11-2008, 01:40 PM

Brother Tim,

Quote:
I and no other decent person find humor in ridiculing people just because they are from a particular country or ethic background.
When I said this is funny, I said so because at the time you had only made 4 post. All of them anti Ruckman. Now you have 5 post all anti Ruckman. That is what is so funny. You make anti Ruckman post then are trying to act objective. That was and is my point. Is that the only reason why you are here is to make anti Ruckman post? Do you not have anything of value to add other than attack him and call my being decent into question? Insults will not get you far in life my friend. I hope you learn that soon, maybe you will and maybe you will not. Thanks for all of the good post.

I see you tried to make a new attack while I was posting, therefore my numbers above are off a little. It is 7 anti Ruckman post to date and calling two people " no other decent person. " I'm going to keep my eye on you.

:-)

Atlas

Last edited by atlas; 03-11-2008 at 01:45 PM.
Old 03-11-2008, 01:46 PM

Atlas, do you find his jokes about "Pollacks" funny or tasteless? Should they be placed in a publication that is available for all of his true enemies to use against him? I am not anti-Ruckman, I am anti-foulmouth.

Also, if you are keeping score, my first posts were anti-"study" Bible, not about being against Peter Ruckman.

Last edited by Brother Tim; 03-11-2008 at 01:53 PM.
Old 03-11-2008, 01:53 PM

Brother Tim,

I am anti people saying I am not a decent person. I am also anti people that only make anti Ruckman post and will no acknowledge it.

Notice how you insulted me, however I never insulted you. Funny isn't it? Maybe you need to clean up your own mouth before you try to do so with others.

Quote:
I am not anti-Ruckman
Well why have all of your post but one been anti Ruckman so far?

Atlas
Old 03-11-2008, 01:56 PM

I ask you again, do you consider his jokes humorous?