Current Events Current events, including politics and culture.

Old 01-24-2009, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradigm Shift View Post
Jack Black and all of his godless Hollywood friends better laugh it up now. When they stand before God as Judge, there will be no laughter or mocking in that day.

Brother! That's the one of the things thing that gives me peace. I know I deserve Hell as much as those godless degenerates because I'm too am a sinner, but I admitted my guilt before GOD and trusted the Lord Jesus Christ as my personal Saviour. You see I am NOT happy or full of joy that these people will suffer an eternity in the Lake of Fire (something I myself deserve), what I am is satisfied is that the LORD will do justice. These godless degenerates have damaged the cause of Christ, and they can laugh all they want now, but they will get what they deserve eventually. If anything, I kind of feel pity for them and would prefer that they repent like I did, because an eternity in a Lake of Fire not something I wish upon people.
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 01-24-2009, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolando View Post
That's the one of the things thing that gives me peace. I know I deserve Hell as much as those godless degenerates because I'm too am a sinner, but I admitted my guilt before GOD and trusted the Lord Jesus Christ as my personal Saviour. You see I am NOT happy or full of joy that these people will suffer an eternity in the Lake of Fire (something I myself deserve), what I am is satisfied is that the LORD will do justice. These godless degenerates have damaged the cause of Christ, and they can laugh all they want now, but they will get what they deserve eventually. If anything, I kind of feel pity for them and would prefer that they repent like I did, because an eternity in a Lake of Fire not something I wish upon people.
That's the right attitude brother, and one every Christian should embrace!

These unrighteous Hollywood stars have got much to answer for, and they will be held accountable.

Romans 12:19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord. 20 Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head. 21 Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.
Old 01-24-2009, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi Christian View Post
That's the right attitude brother, and one every Christian should embrace!

These unrighteous Hollywood stars have got much to answer for, and they will be held accountable.

Romans 12:19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord. 20 Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head. 21 Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.
Amen Kiwi. I want to live Romans 12:19 like I used to when I was Mennonite. Lately I get so angry at the apostasy in the Church and the perversion in the world and I start to think about verses like Numbers 25:6-12 and how easy it would be to do what Phinehas did. But this is not the right way. Jesus shewed us the way when He stood before Pilate. and Paul shewed us the way when he wrote Romans 12:19. God give us a heart to love our enemies!

Peace and Love,
Stephen