General Chit-Chat Whatever doesn't fit anywhere else goes here.

Old 06-01-2009, 02:32 AM

If I could go to sit under Dr Ruckman's preaching I'd even wear a dress..teehee.The church I attend in NZ is so backslidden I have to backslide just to have fellowship with them.(That's my excuse anyways for wearing ladies slacks.)
But I digress,I love Dr Ruckman's DVD's I have here in NZ and I watch what I have over and over,sometimes my hubby will watch with me and he says"I think I've seen this one before." actually,he's seen them all but can't remember too well,so at times he thinks he's watching a new one when he's really not.

Mrs Hayseed
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 06-04-2009, 10:08 AM

Welcome Pam to the forum! You have a beautiful family. God is very good!
Old 06-04-2009, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boaz212 View Post
Welcome Pam to the forum! You have a beautiful family. God is very good!
Thanks! I agree on both counts!!!

Pam
www.custerfamilyfarm.com
Old 06-04-2009, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by custer View Post
Thank you all so much for the warm welcome and the kind comments! Our life is pretty much a dream-come-true; the Lord has definitely blessed us beyond measure. We have only been in KY for a little over a year; we moved from GA where I was born and raised and where we always lived except for our time in Pensacola. In GA, my husband was a fireman and the pastor of our church (Grace Baptist in Zebulon.) We started a few farming-type ventures over ten years ago there and decided that we would like it to be a complete lifestyle...so, after a few years of planning and praying, here we are! While I've never lived in a big city (again, except Pensacola,) the area we are in now is so much more rural than where we were in GA; the whole culture is different...more "country-fied," if you will; we really like it! And the land is prettier and so affordable!

Nasil, the baby pigs are just WONDERFUL! This year was the first time we had pig babies born on our farm instead of just buying babies to raise. Oh my word, I just LOVE them!
But, we also just had a stray cat have four kittens, and they are really something...equally adorable and not quite as apt to bite!

And, Tony, I know who YOU are!!! When I first found this forum, I stayed up until 2AM (YIKES!) reading the baptism thread, so I saw (well, read) a lot of you! I think it's great that you can so heartily disagree with others on an issue and still keep your cool while presenting your case!

Thanks again, y'all; I look forward to getting to know you!

Pam
www.custerfamilyfarm.com
Pam, it's not going to be long till I shake the Ohio dust from my feet and leave this knucklehead state for a little vacation and with any luck I'll forget how to get back.

Sister, we're all human in this forum and sometimes we get passionate, I try not to and don't always succeed. I do for the most part, but see, once I got a shot of an antibiotic called Paulicillin and ain't been the same since

Grace and peace to you and your family sister, join in the forum and participate.

Tony
Old 06-05-2009, 08:28 AM

Welcome sister!! I am new here myself and have loved the fellowship among Bible believers here on this board. I too looked at your web page. What wonderful blessings the Lord has given you! God bless you and yours. Look forward to getting to know you!