General Chit-Chat Whatever doesn't fit anywhere else goes here.

Old 05-20-2009, 09:13 AM
Forum Administrator

Default Now for something a little different...

My email volume from this web site has gone down a bit since opening the forum. This is good, because I used to get so much mail I couldn't deal with it all. But I still get mail. Here are two different emails I got today:

Quote:
Sir I am sorry you are so judgmental. You seem to have not read where Christ tells to not judge lest we be judged. You dismiss the Latin Vulgate as 'corrupt' without any proof to back up your assertion. You forget the first book ever printed on moveable type was the Gutenburg Bible. This was a Catholic Bible, as there were no protestants then. He did not pull the bible out of thin air, but rather it had existed well over a thousand years before his time. Your revisionist history is easy to spot and just as easy to discredit. Also the tone you use in your judgment smacks of anti Christian sentiment. The Pharisees could have used you, for you would clearly be on their side against Christ. To condemn wholesale, a faith that came to us from Christ though the Apostles shows your ignorance and corruption. Jesus warned us about your type, a wolf in sheep's clothing. You pretend to be Christian, but your words and ideas have nothing to do at all with anything remotely Christian. If you had a conscience, you would dismantle your website.
And here is another:

Quote:
Just wanted to say "Thanks!" for the effort you have made to create, maintain, and continue presenting the truths you have presented in this forum.... Again, humble thanks for your effort, and for being willing to receive a certain amount of unfair criticism.
Balance is nice.
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 05-20-2009, 10:11 AM

Blah. Sorry for all the negative email you've been getting. I am still amazed at some of the JUDGMENT and HATE that come out of those professing to be Christians on both sides of the version issue. How quick this man was to talk about textual issues he obviously knew nothing about and to assume (negative) things about your salvation!

You've done the Christian community a huge service with sword searcher, your website and this forum. Thank you for your ministry brother. We know it is a labour of love in our LORD Jesus Christ.
Old 05-20-2009, 10:28 AM
Forum Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondservant40 View Post
Blah. Sorry for all the negative email you've been getting.
No worries -- I grew dragon scales somewhere between 10 and 15 years ago; I hardly notice it.
Old 05-20-2009, 11:05 AM

It is immeasurable this side of Heaven the benefits that come from this site and your software, Brandon. Press on!
Old 05-20-2009, 04:43 PM

Thumbs up Godly Website

Thanks for this web site of yours. I've been learning. All I can say is a hundredfold

Bro. FredLLangit
Old 05-20-2009, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diligent View Post
No worries -- I grew dragon scales somewhere between 10 and 15 years ago; I hardly notice it.
Brandon, once upon a time I was a bouncer in a biker bar and it never became violent until it became a gay bar. I only worked at it for a week after that, they were busted for drug dealing, someone narced them out, if you understand the colloqial. From there I collected for a loan shark, I knocked on people's doors with brass knuckles. No one ever got hurt, several nice doors were ruined.

With that behind me, complaints from squawking Jesuit parrots like your first letter don;t bother me, and why I am such a hardcase when I can find the time to get to FFF.

Grace and peace, the letters of appreciation are all that matters, the nasty ones are just people who need to get saved.

Tony
Old 05-21-2009, 12:17 AM

What sickens me is,in our own church my husband and I have had that first letter just about word for word read out to us when we refused to say RC's are brother's and sister's in Christ.My husband told our Elders "Theyr'e YOUR BRO's not mine."
I got a phone call from the Head Elder for life,"you are in sin Sister if you and your husband refuse to call RC's brother's and sister's in Christ."
My hot reply was "I doubt you are my brother "in"Christ so quit calling me sister." "You ignore the fact that I have a flesh and blood brother who is a Roman Catholic that is trying to witness to me to come out of the protestant whore,you can take a flying leap into the lake of fire!"
Old 05-21-2009, 12:52 AM

Brandon,

That is amazing. this site is hated for Christ sake and for the truth.

Keep up the truth.
Old 05-21-2009, 12:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayseed View Post
What sickens me is,in our own church my husband and I have had that first letter just about word for word read out to us when we refused to say RC's are brother's and sister's in Christ.My husband told our Elders "Theyr'e YOUR BRO's not mine."
I got a phone call from the Head Elder for life,"you are in sin Sister if you and your husband refuse to call RC's brother's and sister's in Christ."
My hot reply was "I doubt you are my brother "in"Christ so quit calling me sister." "You ignore the fact that I have a flesh and blood brother who is a Roman Catholic that is trying to witness to me to come out of the protestant whore,you can take a flying leap into the lake of fire!"
Sister, I am sorry to hear that, your head elder either does not know nor care that the RCs preach another gospel that Paul never preached and damn themselves thereby. I'll pray for your brother.

Grace and peace

Tony
Old 05-22-2009, 08:36 AM

Well, I guess you are darned if you do, and darned if you don't.

Brandon, this is a great site, it is good to know that many visitors come here. Hopefully they will not only learn that the King James Bible is the Word of God, but also they can receive Jesus as their personal saviour.